Good For You - Part 1

"Argh!"

The girl exclaimed when she was hit by the ball I just threw.

I secretly rolled my eyes. It's not intended for her but since she showed out of nowhere she got hit instead of my supposedly "target".

I noticed that a lot of people saw that so whether I like it or not I need or more of obligated to apologize.

I awkwardly walk to where she is, she's still holding her head. I internally cursed she's badly hurt, she should be, cause I threw it with force.

I gasped when I see her face clearly. Okay, I admit she's pretty.

 Okay, I admit she's pretty

"Err? You okay Ms.? I'm really sorry." I tried to touch her forehead that is now starting to swell but the moment my fingers touch her skin, she flinched.

I heaved a sigh.

"It's your fault, you blocked my target." I just whispered that but I guess she heard it cause she looks at me.

I was brought back to reality when my professor called my name.

"Kim? What's going on in there? Is Lisa okay?"

Oh, so her name is Lisa.

"Ahm...you okay?" I asked her again cause I'm not really sure.

"Ye..." She's interrupted by my professor.

"Bring her to clinic. Both of you are excuse for today's activity. Just make sure she's okay." She instructed and I just nodded.

"Let's go."  I pulled her to the Clinic's direction.

Now that I failed to my initial plan, I should think of my next move.

"What plan?"

I froze when I heard that. Shit! I said it out loud.

I didn't notice as well that I am still holding Lisa's wrist so I awkwardly let go the moment I realized that. Good thing we're already here at the clinic.

***

"Just put it there so the swelling will lessen. I'll check again later." The nurse instructed me as she hands me the ice pack.

So now what? I'll take care of her? Is that it?

Maybe she notice my hesitation so she get the ice pack from Nurse's hand instead.

"I can do it. You can go back to your class, Ms." This Lisa girl stated.

Did she called me Ms.? Aren't she aware who I am?

I raised my brow.

"Don't you know me?" I asked sassily.

She looks at me as if recalling things in her head then afterwards scratched her nape.