It's YOU

Jenlisa after 10 years.

Lisa's POV
Just like from the start, standing in front of a lot of people is never been easy for me. I thought that, if time passes by I'll get used to it eventually, that I will get used to attention, to scrutinizing eyes, to cameras, but no, I was wrong, because each and every time I found myself being surrounded, or if not, being the center of spot light my knees still gets weak and my hands still gets sweat.

People I worked with mostly thought that I am strong, that I had this killer instinct in me where in all I need to do is to switch something inside of me and then voila what you'll going to see is the "Lalisa Manoban" you're anticipating to see. The Lalisa who is perfect, the dance machine, an exceptional rapper and singer, the playfully adorable Lalisa. The Lalisa that passed the YG audition out of thousand participants, the Lalisa that can ace her monthly evaluations as if it's just a normal game, the Lalisa, who is the international idol.

I admit I'm all of that, I'm proud because I worked hard to be that person but at the end of the day I'm also the person who is beyond and less of what you think I am. In short I'm not perfect. I'm glad to all the love blinks are giving me, love that sometimes I thought I don't even deserve, love that has no measure, but just like in all ordinary love. Some love can suffocate, specially if it's already demanding you and dictating you to be someone you're not.

These past 10 years of my life, I experienced a lot. I achieved a lot. I gained and lost a lot. My 10 years as an idol is the most memorable and satisfying part of my existence. This is the make or break of who I am today, of who I am now.

My tears fell the very moment I spotted the person that been part of not just 10 years of my life but my childhood, that been part of my struggles, my hardships, my dreams, my successes, my achievements. The one of the few persons who really stick by my side. The person who knew Lisa from being nobody to being the Lalisa Manoban, the idol.

Jennie Kim, my Nini, my fiancée and soon to be wife.

I been through a lot but it will be a different thing if she's not in my life.

I sniffed while giving her a loving smile which she reciprocated with equally loving smile.

I can't believed that after all the struggles we been through in our relationship we're already here, standing side by side and marrying each other.

We both sniffed then chuckled when we faced each other. Crying at the same time giggling. Silly bums indeed. Just like before being silly in front of each other is one of my favorite things about us.

Jennie lift her right hand to wipe my non stop tears.

I smiled at her fondly.

"Hi." I greeted in my cracked but playful voice.

She chuckled.

"Hi." She answered shyly.

"Just kiss already!"