Only Exception

Lisa's POV

"Oh here's the power couple." I heard Seulgi teased as we walk near them.

"Silly." I stated smiling when we reached them.

She's referring to me and my best friend Jennie Kim, the school's queen bee.

"I'll go ahead now Lili." I heard Jennie stated that made me look at my side. She pulled her hand that currently intertwined to mine.

"Oh? You don't want me to walk you to your class?" I asked.

"Nah, no need I can manage." She answered giving me a reassuring smile.

"Okay then, see you later, yeah?" I smiled.

She cutely nodded, reciprocating my smile.

Her gaze shift to Seulgi, she raised her brow that made the latter chuckled awkwardly. Well, Jennie Kim do have that kind of effect.

"Err, hi Jen, bye Jen." The bear stated nervously that made me laugh.

Seulgi glared at me, I covered my mouth immediately to avoid myself from laughing more.

Jennie looked at me again and kissed my cheek, then gave me a cute wave before turning around.

I watch her back while walking away at us.

I was brought back to reality when I heard Seulgi breathed out harshly.

"Woooh! Your girl is really scary...." She stated but when she noticed the way I look at her she added. "...but cute."

"She's not my girl, but yeah, I agree she's cute." I said stated smiling.

"Lisayah!"

I was startled when someone jump on my back covering my eyes.

"Yah! Minari." I said chuckling while removing her hands away from my eyes.

I turned to looked at her.

"Good Morning." She said almost above whisper.

I cupped her face, squishing her chubby cheeks.

"Good Morning Min..." I was interrupted when I felt someone tagging the hem of my shirt.

"Huh? Nini?" I confirmed the obvious. I thought she already left.

"I changed my mind. Walk me to class Lisa." She said with poker face.

I creased my brows. She seemed upset.

"You okay? What happened?" I asks concerned. I'm still cupping Mina's face and Jennie's eyes diverted to that. I know there's nothing wrong with that but when she raised her brow I immediately removed my hands from Mina's face.

Now I know what Seulgi feels.

"Hi Jennie." Mina greeted.

She just nodded.

I looked apologetically to Mina and she just gave me a understanding smile.

"Come on." Jennie said again, pulling my shirt.

"See you guys later." I said.