I found a LOVE

T/W: Angst! Skip!

What if you fell in love to someone while being in a relationship? Is it considered as cheating already?

Jennie's POV

"Who is she?" I inquired seeing a new face in our dorm.

"Oh? She's Lisa an exchange student from Thailand. Pretty, right?" Nayeon answered admiring the girl that's standing not far away from us.

 Pretty, right?" Nayeon answered admiring the girl that's standing not far away from us

"Hmm." I hummed as an agreement. Yeah, she's really pretty.

***

Months Later

[still Jennie's POV]

"You should stop hanging out with Lisa."

I stopped doing what I'm currently doing when I heard that from Nancy.

I raised my brow.

"Huh? Why?" I inquired.

"You know why Jennie, Lisa is so good to be true, you may end up falling for her." She warned and that made me chuckle.

Well I can't blame her, Lisa is so kind not to mentioned that she's also gorgeous but we're just friends, plus I'm in a relationship.

"Nanc, you know I'm in a relationship, right? Besides it's not Lisa's fault that most of the girls here at our dorm fell for her." I explained.

Yup, you read it right, most of the girls here at our dorm fell to Lisa's charm. I even told Lisa to stop being like that, if not minimize being so caring cause sometimes people misinterpreted that gesture to "flirting".

Nancy just heaved a sigh.

"If that's what you think Jen, I'm just concerned." She said defeatedly.

I feel sorry for her cause she's one of those who fell for Lisa. I'm just glad that even there were lots of them no one blamed her, they know that at the end of the day, Lisa is genuinely a good person and it's not her fault that she's easy to love.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. Don't worry I'll keep that in mind". I assured her.

She gave me a small smile before excusing herself as I resumed to what I'm preciously doing.

***

[still Jennie's POV]

"Lis, you know you can go, right?"