A Better Me

Lisa's POV

"What now?" Rosé confirmed.

I rolled my eyes on her.

"I said I'll hire someone who will attend our High School Reunion on my behalf." I repeated casually.

She creased her brows.

"But why?" She questioned again.

"To change what they think about me? I mean..."

She think for a second then as if remembering something, chuckled.

"But that's cute Lisayah."

I rolled my eyes again.

"That's more of embarrassing Chipmunk (that's what I called her), ever since that incident people remembered me through that and I never had the chance to changed that." I stated.

"But..."

"No buts okay? Just support me with this one, specially that I'll need your cooperation." I interrupted her.

I heard she sighed defeatedly.

"How will you do it though? And Lisa just for you to know...you're no longer the Lisa way back in our High School days. You already great back then but now?..."

I saw in my peripheral view that Rosé checked me out.

"...you're WOW." She exaggeratedly stated that caused me to pout.

"You're just saying that cause you're my friend Chipmunk." I whined.

"You know I'm the least person to lie on someone's face, right?" She asked.

Well, it's true, she's the most honest person you'll ever met but still I made up my mind. I need to do this.

"I'm sorry okay? There's no turning back, I already contacted the person that will pretend to be me." I informed and Chipmunk just gasped.

"You're kidding me." She stated in disbelief and I'm about to answer when we heard knocks from my front door.

"I'm not." I stated first then proceeded to open my front door.

" I stated first then proceeded to open my front door