Just Got Married

WHIRLWIND Romance l That's what they all say, but for me and my wife to be, it's about DESTINY.

~~~

One Month Later

Lisa's POV

"Love? Nini? Baby? My Mand..." I stopped when she glared at me so I didn't continue calling her Mandu. "...I mean my gorgeous girl?" I said instead.

"Oh! You're not even sure if I'm gorgeous?" She accused.

"What? No! You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I'm so lucky to ha..."

She interrupted me.

"Shut it, Manoban."

"But you're Manoban too." I countered pouting, hoping that by doing it she'll forgive me already.

When they said that we're rushing things between us, they're not wrong. We indeed rushed things. Do I regret it? Hell NO! We maybe rushed everything, including our marriage but never in my mind thought or even felt that I regretted it. I'm so damn lucky to have Jennie Kim in my life, especially that I can claim her as my wife.

She just rolled her eyes then left me there, with mouth agape.

I heaved a sigh, even if I'm not regretting anything when it comes to us, exhaustion is not part of it, got tired of frequent misunderstanding, got tired of little fights and got tired of constant jealousy (though, most of the time it's cute, she's cute). Well maybe this is one of the perks of not knowing your partner that long, everyday new discoveries and surprises.

I look around our kitchen, our food already prepared, she waited but I arrived late from work and I failed to charge my phone not realizing that now I have someone who's always thinking about my whereabouts. Yup, if you think that's the reason why my wife is mad at me, you're correct. I made her worry A LOT, she just reached her limit. In my defense, this is who I am, I mean before I met her, I'm really a workaholic person that sometimes I even forgot to eat just because I'm too focus on what I'm currently doing, but yeah, that was before, I should now consider not just myself but my wife.

I was startled when my phone ring, indicating that there is someone calling. I charged it the moment I arrived.

"Hello Jisoo Unn..."

"Where the hell are you, Manoban?" She interrupted. She sounded annoyed too. What's with these people? Why all of them seemed mad at me?

"I just arrived home." I mumbled.

She scoffed.