Focus on ME - Epilogue

FIVE YEARS LATER

Lisa's POV

I'm currently reading the newest edition of my favorite novel when I felt someone's poking my cheek.

"Lilipoo!"

It's Jennie of course.

"Baby? Boo? Love?"

She continue...

Based on my peripheral view she's already pouting, sulking like a kid.

When I know she will call me again I looks at her suddenly and placed a quick peck on her lips then goes back to what I'm previously doing, reading.

She gasped.

"Yah! Not fair." She whined and that made me chuckle.

"Why?" I asks still not looking at her.

"You promised you'll focus on me, Lalisa!" She exclaimed trying to sound annoyed but I know she just wants attention.

I put down my book on my side and turned to face her.

She's still pouting.

"Am I not doing it correctly? I been focus on you for five years now, Jennie Manoban." I answered seriously.

"I ah..."

I cupped her face and squished her fluffy cheeks.

"What do you want? Well, aside from my attention my queen?" I teased.

She hates that endearment, she said it's cringey, well same feeling everytime she calls me daddy.

"I hate you." She stated.

I pull her face closer to mine.

"What? Can't hear you clearly?" I asks again.

"I said...I hate your confident ass but I love you so much in general!" She answered.

"I know. I love you too so much!" I responded then kissed her cheeks non stop until it tickles.

She giggles.

"Yah! Yah! Stop it, Lalisa!" She said between her giggles.

"No! You want my attention right? Here it is my full attention." I countered. I tickle her as well.

She squealed, laughing while trying to stop me but she can't I'm stronger.

"Hahahahaha! Not this way baby! I'm so..hahaha...sorry!" She answered hastily.

When I'm satisfied with my little revenge I stopped, she seemed worn out cause of too much laughing but still the prettiest. She's out breath.