Sunshine - Part 1

A/N: Angst

-Lisa-

Opposites attract, that's how I describe my relationship with Jennie. We're totally opposite yet compliments each other.

She's spontaneous. I am calculated.

She's outgoing. I am reserved.

She's a drifter. I am a homebody.

When Jennie and I became official many raised their brows. Who wouldn't? No one imagine that the queen will fell in love with a pauper.

That's how different we are from each other, well maybe excluded in life status part, cause we were both from a well off family. What I really meant by a queen and a pauper thing is that, Jennie being look up to by a lot of people while me? I'm just a nobody. Only those who paid attention can remember me.

Though the weirdest thing on top of it? Despite all the odds. I'm the one who woo Jennie. Yes, I made her fall for me. It's hard of course, but it's all worth it.

Everything is worth it when it comes to her.

***
FLASHBACK
-Lisa-

"You sure about it, Lisa?" Jisoo Unnie inquired for the nth time. I'm holding a huge bouquet and people started noticing it but for the first time in my life, I don't mind, all I want now is to see her and ask her if I can court her. The university's sweetheart~ Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

It's not my intention to tell to Unnie that I like Jennie but since she's one of those few who knows how to pay attention of course she noticed.

There's always been wonder toward why opposites attract. We're told that relationships are stronger and generally easier when you share a lot in common. But is that the truth?

In my case the opposite happened.

I'm about to answer Unnie when I spotted the person I'm looking for the entire morning. I think she just got out from their P.E class.

I gulped seeing her face fully.

How can she do that? How can she maintain being gorgeous despite being covered with sweats?

She's with her friends and that made me nervous tenfold. Maybe I'll do it later, when she's already alone. I said to myself and about to turn around but Jisoo Unnie do have different idea in mind.

She called Jennie.

"Jendeuk?"

They're cousins by the way. She's also the reason why Jennie knows my name. If not so, I'm sure that there's no way she'll remember it despite being together in some of our classes.

I can't blame her, the whole university knows her, even if you're the smartest person you'll still forget people you just met once or twice. What more if you not meet them at all.