Good For You - Final

Lisa's POV

I cleared my throat.

That's the only time Kai noticed me.

"Lisa." He said coldly.

I just nod as an acknowledgement.

I avoid looking at Jennie. I don't want to confirm my assumptions by looking to her eyes. I know I have no right but the least thing she can do is to inform me that they get back together, right?

"Jen, I'll get going." I announced and didn't wait for her response, not even taking a quick glance.

***
I rushed to bathroom the next day only to remember that I have no one to fetch so there's no need to rush.

I dryly chuckled.

"What a good way to start the day." I mumbled to myself.

I creased my brows when I received a lot of notifications from Jennie after I turned on my phone.

I want to ignore but what if its important? Well, I've been ignoring her calls and texts since yesterday.

"Date me?" I scoffed remembering that. What am I thinking? I wanna punch myself in a gut the moment I realized how pathetic I sounded.

I froze seeing spam of messages from Jennie

I froze seeing spam of messages from Jennie. Okay? What it is all about? Maybe, she's guilty that she hid the truth from me. Well, she should be.

***

I creased my brows seeing Jennie, why is she limping? Is she okay?

I'm about to ignore her when our eyes met. I immediately removed my eyes off of her. I don't want to fall for those sad eyes once again so I walked away.

~~~
Girls CR

"Is Jennie, okay?" I heard a girl asked.

I'm about to go out the cubicle when I heard that so I stopped. I don't know, there's something in me telling me to stop and listen to them first.