Good For You - Part 2

"Be my girlfriend."

I looked at her intently waiting for a punch line or something between about her telling that she's joking but there's none. She really seems serious.

"You're not joking. Are you?" I confirmed.

She smirked.

"Nope. I'm serious." She stated.

"I'm straight, Lisa." I deadpan said.

"Much better." She respond.

"You're confusing me." I said creasing my brows.

"Much better cause you'll not fall for me." She explained.

"Then...what is the catch? What's in it for you if you'll do that?" I asks non stopped. "I mean, I get it. I might benefit on that cause people will stop assuming things so I can freely continue my pl..."

"Woah!" She raised both of her hands interrupting me causing me again to raise my brow. "Stop, right there Ms. Kim." She continued.

"I'm doing this for you to stop your "not" so well planned murder." She tried to hide it but I know she's messing with me.

"You're not helping at all." I stated rolling my eyes. "Thanks but no thanks...just keep out of my way, that alone is a big help already." I added.

She pouted.

I'm about to leave her, now for real but she pulled me and cup my face. Our faces now are almost inches apart, that if you'll look at far people may assume that we're kissing. I can even smell her fresh breath. I'm about to push her when I heard a voice that cause me to widen my eyes.

"Shhhh...someone might heard us." That was just whisper but it's too familiar not to recognize. I guess this been his favorite "make out" room, huh?

My hands that resting on Lisa's shoulders (cause I intend to push her) move up to her neck instead. I see that she smirked. This idiot is getting to my nerves but I need her now. Not that kind of "need" just to be clear.

I unconsciously closed my eyes when I notice that Lisa is leaning in, I thought she'll kiss me for real this time, but after couple of seconds, I felt her lips landed on my forehead instead. I don't know why but that gesture brought warmth on my cheeks. Am I blushing?

We're brought back to reality when we heard someone fake a cough.

I rolled my eyes for the nth time and Lisa just chuckled making me smile.

"Sorry to interrupt, we don't know...."

I decided to turn around this time to face them...my traitor ex and his new girl.

"...Jennie?" He confirmed with disbelief.

"Ahm...Yeah?" I respond playing innocent.

"You're making out with a girl?!" He stated the obvious or not cause we're not really making out in the first place.

"Wow. You're Lisa, right?" His new girl inquired of nowhere.

"She's who?" The traitor guy asked her copy cut new girl.

Am I being bitter not mentioning their names? Guess not.

"Lisa Manoban. She's an exchange student from Thailand. She's a princess."

"She's what?!" My ex and I exclaimed.

"The" couple look at me confusedly. Of course, we're already "making out" I supposedly know that.