Let Go - Final

Two Years Later

Lisa's POV

I looked down when I felt someone tugging my shirt.

I creased my brows and felt my heart skip a bit, this kid looks familiar.

"Err yes?" I asked with confusion.

"Unnie? Can you help me get that?" She cutely asked pointing to a tab of milk flavored ice cream.

I smiled at her then nod.

I kneeled with my one knee to be at her level, I guess she's at least 4 - 5 years of age.

"Here you go." I told her and I stiffened when she kissed my cheek. I swear she reminded me of someone. I just can't point out who until the moment she smiled with her gummy. She reminded me of Jennie.

"Thank you pretty Unnie." She stated and about to leave me when I stop her.

I don't want to assume, maybe I'm just missing Jennie and Ella, well, I always missed them but my gut feeling telling me differently.

She tilt her head cutely, maybe wondering why I stop her.

"Ahm ah? Who's with you baby?" I asked.

That question immediately made the kid's face lit up.

"My mom, you should meet her, she's pretty too." The kid confidently answered and that made me chuckled.

Yeah, I guess I should. I mumbled to myself.

We're interrupted when someone speak from my behind.

I stiffened.

"Ella baby? Oh! Thank God, you're here. You made me nervous. Don't do that again." The familiar voice stated.

The kid gently pulled her wrist from my hand and run towards the person.

"I-I'm sorry Mommy, I looked for your favorite ice cream. Pretty Unnie helped me get it since I can't reach." She adorably explained.

"Oh. Ahm? Thank you Ms?"

I'm still not facing them so maybe she didn't recognize me. I took a deep breath. Its been years Jen, still my heart beat, beats the same.

I slowly turned to face her and I heard her gasped.

"L-Lis?"

"Je..."

I no longer able finish what I'm about to say cause she rushed to hug me.

She's crying.

I should be mad, right? She left without saying goodbye but why I can't?

Instead I responded to her hug. I hug her much tighter, afraid that if I'll let go she'll run away once again.

We don't know how long we're hugging each other until Ella broke the silence.

"Mom who is she?" Ella inquired innocently and that's the only moment Jennie pulled away from me. She brushed her tears that keep pouring, I tried to help her. She chuckled cause I'm crying as well so she did the same with me.

We're like idiots while wiping each others tears, sniffing and chuckling.

"She's your Mama Lisa. Remember? I always showed you her picture." Jennie answered Ella afterwards.

I looked at Ella's direction and just like her expression when she talked about her mommy a while ago, her face also lit up and rushed to hug me. My hands still wiping Jennie's tears so I'm not able to react immediately when she run towards me. She's hug my legs, that's the only portion she can reached.