82 || Retrieval

Eraser Head's P.O.V.

We ran through the woods for less then four minutes when we found the first of five missing students.

"Look, over there!" Asui alerted.

I turned. She was pointing to the left of herself, I followed her point and saw Kaminari. He was just standing there.

"Kaminari are you okay?!" Midoriya called.

"Oh hey!" Kaminari waved once he realized we were here. He looked unharmed and he was walking completely fine when he came over to us.

"Why aren't you back at the bus with the others?" I demanded.

He side glanced away from me and rubbed the back of his neck as if he were nervous, "Yeah umm, I kinda lost track of where I was?"

I sighed. Some of the students in my class were complete buffoons, Kaminari being one of them. He was physically useful in battle but on the other hand utterly useless when it came to intelligence.

"That way." Midoriya pointed the way we had come, directing Kaminari on the right path.

"Thanks. I'll see you guys!" He shot us finger guns before he ran off.

"Let's go." I announced before I kept walking and searching, but it was hardly needed before another voice called out.

"Mr. Aizawa!" A voice called, "Over here!"

We turned and followed the voice to its source. Ojiro had been the one calling us, he was near the base of a tree. Sitting slumped against the base of the tree was Jiro, she wasn't looking good.

I had seen them while looking through one of Puppets souls. Then Jiro had been unconscious, and she looked to still be in that state now.

We ran up to them.

"Are you guys okay?" Asui asked Ojiro.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Jiro's hurt though, I'm not sure how bad but she's unconscious. I didn't want to jumble her up by running all the way back." Ojiro replied. I noticed he was rushing his words, he didn't know what to do.

This is where the students were lacking. None of them were trained adequately in rescue or how to treat injuries on site. This even showed back during the hero licensing exam, they were docked several points on the matter.

I knelt down next to Jiro, checking her pulse and breathing. Thankfully, her vitals were normal. She was probably just knocked out by a hit to the head.

"She's fine, you can take her back." I said and looked up to Ojiro. I noticed a gash on his right arm.

I stood up and walked over to him, "Here." I held out one of the bandages Yaoyurozu created to him.

"Thanks." He took it from me and began wrapping his arm in the bandage, putting pressure on his injury.

Midoriya started to volunteer himself to take Jiro back, "I could take her-"

"No." I cut him off, "Midoriya, I need you and Asui here with me. If Ojiro can carry her he's going to be the one taking her back."