57 || Ambush

Third Person P.O.V.

They kept jumping over the rooftops as Puppet led the two oblivious heroes towards her two teammates.

Once Puppet was close she slowed her pace a bit and then jumped over a wide alley. Both the heroes followed and jumped, as soon as their feet left the rooftops, the area around Puppets body glowed a vibrant pink. Like Puppet, both Eraser Heads and Present Mics body's glowed a deep blue. They were pulled towards Puppet through the air by the magnetic force.

Eraser Head figured what was happening and his head spun on a swivel, quickly looking to find Magne's location.

Once they reached the other side of the alley the magnetic pull on Eraser Head released and he dropped from the air and onto a rooftop.

The hold on Present Mic and Puppet didn't release and Puppet moved up to a higher rooftop to separate Present Mic from Eraser Head.

Eraser Head was going to follow them but was stopped as Magne revealed herself, running up behind him and nearly hitting him in the head with her magnet, but he ducked and dodged. He erased her quirk quickly, not allowing her to use it any longer on Puppet or Present Mic.

Puppet had been able to get Present Mic up on a roof above so when Magne's quirk was erased they were already where they needed to be. Now they were in a one on one situation.

Present Mic yelled at Puppet using his quirk, she covered her ears to block out his yells, which surprisingly worked better than she expected. He kept his distance from her, trying not to give her a chance to uncover her ears in order to use her quirk.

Down on the other rooftop, Eraser Head was easily keeping up with Magne, and she did the same. She kept blocking and for the most part evaded his capture weapon while he kept throwing repeated blows at her, not letting her attack.

Puppet bit the bullet and uncovered her ears. She ran at Present Mic, pulling something that he couldn't see out of her pocket.

Puppet caught Present Mics arm with her strings. She pulled him forward and closer to her then maneuvered herself so she could get behind him. She stabbed the syringe Kurogiri gave her into his shoulder and quickly injected him with the sedative.

Present Mic hissed at the sudden pain in his shoulder. He quickly shook Puppet off him and spun around, using his quirk to yell at her again. She covered her ears again to minimize the damage done to her eardrums.

Present Mics yells slowed to a stop as he became dizzy and almost fell over. The sedative was working quickly through his system.

Eraser Head noticed the cease of Present Mics yells and looked in the direction he last saw him. He was surprised to see Present Mic barely standing and was leaning against a wall for support.

"Sed...S-Sedatives.." Present Mic used his quirk so his feeble whisper was amplified to the level where Eraser Head could hear it. Once he got the message out, he couldn't stay up anymore and collapsed onto the floor unconscious.

Eraser Heads eyes widened, 'Sedatives?!' This wasn't good.

While he was distracted, a light blue marble behind Eraser Head suddenly decompressed into the man himself; Mr. Compress.

Before the hero had time to react, Mr. Compress stabbed him through his scarf and in the side of his neck with a syringe identical to the one Puppet used on Present Mic.

Eraser Head let out a yelp of pain and his eyes closed, his quirk deactivating.

"Apologies." Mr. Compress pressed down on the needle and injected the sedative into Eraser Head.

Eraser Head immediately attempted to get Mr. Compress off and away from him. He kicked his foot back and right into Mr. Compress' shin. The kick caused the villain to let go and take a step back. Following his first hit, Eraser Head back-kicked Mr. Compress in the stomach, sending him flying back and off the edge of the roof.

Puppet jumped off the platform she was on and grabbed Eraser Head with her strings, pulling him back towards her. Eraser Heads attention turned to her. He wasn't able to do anything as he suddenly became dizzy and lost his footing, stumbling down to the ground.

Magne rushed to the side of the building with her magnet in hand. Mr. Compress was falling fast, luckily he wasn't too far down yet. Pointing the south side of her magnet down, Magne used her quirk to pull him back up onto the roof.

Eraser Head struggled in Puppets strings, only further tangling himself in them. His eyes drifted closed as he quickly lost all his strength and energy, a wave of tiredness coming over him.

'Dammit, they got us....' Was his last thought as he lost consciousness and blacked out.

Once Eraser Head was still, Puppet walked over and crouched down next to his still figure. She flicked his forehead, he had no reaction, proving he was unconscious.

"He's out. So is Mic." She informed the two other villains.

"Up there right?" Magne asked gesturing to the platform Puppet fought Present Mic on.

Puppet nodded in confirmation, "Yeah, he's up there."

Magne pointed the south end of her magnet to where Present Mic was and activated her quirk on whatever entities were up there. Present Mic's unconscious form came flying off the roof and down to Magne's magnet. She released her quirk from him and he fell onto the floor.

"I say we deserve an applause, we just sedated two experienced pro heroes." Mr. Compress said gleefully.

"Yeah, we just did." Magne agreed.

Mr. Compress noticed that Puppet was rubbing her ears, "Puppet, are your ears alright? You were constantly taking Present Mics quirk for a while."

"Yeah, they're just irritated. I should be fine in a bit." She responded.

"Let's get going guys." Magne suggested.

"Agreed, let's go." Mr. Compress walked over and compressed both the unconscious hero's and placed the two marbles into his coat pocket.

The three strode off with their heads held high back to the League of Villains' hideout with two heroes in their clutches.

A/N: How evil would I be if I put the book on a hiatus right now? I'm not going to, but how evil would I be if I did?