Bonus Story 3 || Puppets Recruitment

A/N: This is a bonus story for the book, meaning that it really has no effect on the plot of the actual fanfic (in other words you can completely skip it). The bonus story is when Puppet meets up with Giran and is recruited to the League of Villains. The bonus story will be one chapter long.

———

Puppets P.O.V.

Anyone who manages to find a way to get into contact with me is either a fool, or they are a legitimate business-person who had a concrete goal in mind. The man who contacted me claimed to be a broker, said his name was Giran. He said he had a business proposal for me from a villain organization.

I agreed to meet with him. He gave me an address- in fact that was where I was heading to right now. The place where I was told to meet him was a hidden building in an alley, he called it his "office".

The door to the office was opened before I got to it, it was if they were just sitting by the door waiting for my arrival.

The person that opened the door was a man with short grey hair wearing a pair of purple dress pants and a matching blazer, along with plain black shoes and a shirt which was partially unbuttoned at the top. He also wore a golden tube-like necklace. In his mouth was a cigarette, despicable things in my opinion.

"Greetings, Puppet Master." The man greeted me. He opened the door a bit wider, "Why don't you come in."

I didn't trust him so I kept my guard up, but I went into his office. He closed the door behind me.

"Pleased to meet you, my name's Giran." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"I don't do the whole hand shaking thing." I stated plainly.

Giran lowered his hand, "That's alright. Here, why don't we sit down." He gestured over to the two leather couches with a coffee table in between them.

I obliged and walked over to one of the sofas while Giran walked over to the other. We both sat down opposite of each other.

Giran took the cigar out of his mouth and placed it in the ash tray on the coffee table. He sat back, making himself comfortable while I got comfortable myself by crossing my right leg over my left.

"So why'd you become a villain if you'll let me ask." He asked.

'This better not be a bunch of questions.' I thought to myself.

"I became a villain because society molds people to certain ideals and forces them into places where 'they belong'. I never fit anywhere they wanted, so I took my life's course into my own hands. Now I do what I want." I answered.

"Well you're a skilled villain. You may not be driven by Stains ideology, but I think you'd do well within The League of Villains' ranks considering your track record."

"The League of Villains?" I questioned.

"The group that attacked UA High some time ago, they were also involved in what many call 'The Hosu Incident'." He said.

"Yeah I know who they are but why are they a part of this conversation?" I asked somewhat aggressively. I was telling the truth, I did know who they were, their name was well known throughout Japan right now. You'd have to live under a rock in order to not hear about them.

"Well I'm serving as their broker for the time being. I've been asked to look around for potential recruits." He told me, "And I just so happened to find you."