72 || Safe House

Eraser Heads P.O.V.

"Go, go!" I yelled, pushing Mic forward. We knocked the villains back enough to get ourselves time to run, I sure as hell wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

We ran through rubble and I heard sirens fading in from the distance. That was a sign of hope, this place was populated enough for there to be authoritative figures.

I saw Mic's expression change and he turned towards the direction of the sirens. I followed.

I glanced back over my shoulder. Twice, Toga, and Shigaraki had fallen back and were no longer chasing us. Though the villains were no longer chasing us, we weren't safe yet, there was no telling what could happen, so we kept running.

We saw the flashing lights of the police cars from the street and ran up to them.

A police man stepped out of a police vehicle, "What happened here?" He asked, walking up to us.

"We need to get to UA." Mic told the officer.
——

Third Person P.O.V.

"Tomura Shigaraki, the authorities are close, we must leave." Kurogiri informed as he walked to the group. He opened a warp gate to the 'safe house' half of the group was already in.

"Aww, but I wanted to cut them!" Toga whined using her knife to point in the direction Eraser Head and Present Mic ran.

"Yeah! They deserve a beating! They can't run!" Twice chimed in to support his comrade.

Ignoring the other two members, Shigaraki agreed with Kurogiri, "Fine, let's go. It's not like we won't know where they'll go."

The four stepped through the warp gate to the other side, into the safe house, Kurogiri closing the warp gate behind them.

"It's lousy." Shigaraki grumbled looking around the room.

"Would you rather be living in the woods? If so be my guest, there's the door." Kurogiri gestured to the exit. He had had it with his boss' childlike standards and behavior.

With a scowl, Shigaraki walked away from the warp villain and flopped down in the chair next to Puppet at the table in the room.

"There are rooms upstairs. A few of us will have to share so I have assigned each of us rooms based on our cooperation with each other." Kurogiri informed, then he started listing off who was paired with who. "Twice and Hawks are sharing, along with me and Compress. Everyone else has individual rooms. If you have an issue with the way I have done things feel free to take it up with me."

No one had an issue with the pairings, Hawks and Twice got along well, as did Kurogiri and Mr. Compress.

"You owe me an explanation." Shigaraki said aggressively and pointed to Puppet. She glared at him because of his tone of voice.

"Fine." Puppet sighed, letting her annoyed demeanor calm. She explained what she had done again the exact same way she explained it before to the members who had just arrived.

Puppet pushed herself up from her seat and started walking toward the stair that led to the second floor. The building was two stories tall, the first floor just being the main room and the second floor being the bedrooms.

"And where are you going?" Shigaraki asked.

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm going to sleep, I've used up enough energy today." Puppet shot back and walked up the steps not waiting for him to respond.

Puppet found herself a room with a single, fully made average-sized bed. She took off her boots and placed them at the foot of the bed. She also took off her throwing knife dispensers from her arms, laying them down on a small nightstand that was beside the bed.

Puppet flopped down into the bed, covering herself with a blanket. She got comfortable and drifted into a rather peaceful slumber, despite the fact her back still ached.