Bonus Story 1 || Hideout Raid

Dabi let go of Katsuki Bakugo's neck and I tugged on the strings in my hand that held the boy. He lost his footing and fell backwards, with his arms being pinned to his sides he couldn't catch himself and he fell flat on his back.

"Spinner, restrain his hands." Shigaraki commanded from the bar handing him advanced cuffs that would cover Katsuki Bakugo's hands and over his wrists.

"Get the hell away from me!" The boy yelled as Spinner approached him with the cuffs. Of course, we didn't care, nor did we listen.

I took my strings off of Bakugo as Spinner started restraining him.

I looked around, there were supposed to be twelve of us total including Kurogiri and Shigaraki, but there were only nine. When we attacked there were ten of us (not including the nomu); Me, Compress, Dabi, Twice, Muscular, Moonfish, Toga, Mustard, Magne, and Spinner. We were now down three, Muscular, Moonfish, and Mustard.

I turned my gaze to behind me in the corner where Compress stood. He was placing another mask on his face to replace the one that just broke. This mask had a bunch of straight black lines on it.

"You good Compress?" I asked walking up to him, "You just got hit in the face by a laser show."

"Don't worry, my dear, this old man has taken worse."

That was true, he had taken worse.

He placed his hand on his coat and compressed it to reveal his orange shirt and black waistcoat along with his green bolo necktie with a green oval-shaped jewel in the center. "How are you Puppet? I haven't talked to you all night."

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"A bit sore but I am otherwise splendid thank you for asking."

———

Shigaraki turned off the tv, silencing the news station that had been on.

"Heheheheheh, I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately." He turned to the chair that we restrained our prisoner to, "Right? Isn't it nice, Katsuki Bakugo?"
——

—Two days later: 8:20pm—

Everyone in the Vanguard Action Squad was instructed to lay low for the past few days. Now we had all been called back to the bar.

Most of us were standing around along the sides of the room, but Kurogiri was behind the bar along with Toga who was slouched over the flat wooden surface of the counter. I was standing close to the back wall of the room near the tv.

"I'll ask you one more time, Katsuki Bakugo; aspiring hero." Shigaraki asked from his seat at the bar, "Will you join the League of Villains?"

"Go throw yourself into traffic." The boy spat back with a grin on his face.

'This kid... I can see why Shigaraki wants him. Even in a situation as dangerous as this he still doesn't back down. That's an unhealthy habit, but a respectable habit all the same.' I thought to myself.

——

Kurogiri had turned on the tv again to a news channel and we began watching. It was a report following a press conference with UA high. Eraser Head was talking, and he just happened to be the homeroom teacher of class 1-A.