40 || Into Custody

Eraser Head's P.O.V.

It was a pain to get Puppet down and out of the building and rubble, she kept stopping and dragging her feet.

At one point she nearly fell over, but she caught herself by leaning on a wall.

"What's with you?" I questioned her, "The quicker you move the quicker we can be rid of each other."

"I just need... to rest." She spoke, seemingly exhausted. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was having a bad headache.

'Is that a side effect from her overusing her quirk?' I questioned, 'Well she'll get to rest when she gets to a cell in Tartarus.'

"Get up." I pulled her back up by her arm and had to physically walk her myself. I'm not sure if this was her trying to be difficult or if she was being genuine.

——

Once we finally managed to get out to what used to be the main battlefield, it was quiet and all of Puppet's souls were gone. Some heroes were standing in a group, the group consisted of Edgeshot, Endeavor, Ryuku (who was no longer in her dragon form), and Gang Orca. Once they saw me along with Puppet, they quickly turned their attention to us.

"Were we only able to get her?" Ryuku asked looking at Puppet who was still restrained by my scarf.

"I think so. Where are the rest of us?" I asked.

"Either dead, looking for straggling League members, or making their way back to us." Gang Orca answered.

Edgeshot gestured east with his right hand, "There's an escort vehicle somewhere over that way, get her there." He pointed to Puppet.

"Get her to Tartarus then Tsukauchi will take it from there." Endeavor stated.

"Sure." I started to pull Puppet by her arm over in the direction where Edgeshot said the escort vehicle was.

As I pulled her, she started to try to pull out of my grip. I only tightened my hold.

"Stop." I warned, "I'll drag you if I have to, and that won't be pleasant for either of us."

She complied and just easily let me pull her. She eventually started walking beside me, for the most part matching my pace.

——

It took a few minutes, but Puppet and I made it to the escort vehicle. The vehicle was a black armored van.

Two men in riot gear walked over to us. They each pulled out a badge that said they were employees of Tartarus prison.

"We were told to take any villains brought to us." One of them said in a deep voice.

"Make sure her hands are covered." I stated and pushed Puppet forward and to them.

"Gonna hand me over that quickly huh, Eraser?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied bluntly, not wanting to talk to her at all.

"Can you take your capture weapon off her hands?" One of the guards asked. I briefly erased Puppet's quirk and unwrapped my capture weapon from her hands. One of the men quickly handcuffed her hands in front of her with cuffs that completely covered her hands. Once the cuffs clicked on I deactivated my quirk.

The two men opened the back of the armored van and ushered Puppet into it. Surprisingly, she went rather willingly and sat down on a seat that could seat a maximum of probably three individuals. The two guards both went in with her.

Right before the two guards closed the doors, Puppet said one last thing to me, "I hope to see you soon, Eraser." Then the doors closed, cutting her off from me.

Now knowing she was fully restrained and it was now out of my hands, I pulled my goggles down from over my eyes to around my neck.

The engine of the armored van started up and I watched as it drove away to Tartarus. Puppet was right about one thing, I would be seeing her relatively soon.
——

Puppets P.O.V.

Once the doors of the armored van closed, the two men each took a seat on either side of me.

The van started to drive away, and it was painfully obvious as to where. Tartarus.

I sighed and thought of the League, 'I hope they got away.'