61 || Black String Stitches

Third Person P.O.V.

"You're too good! I know you cheated!" Twice yelled at Toga as he threw his hand of cards down onto the table. Toga was no longer disguised as Eraser Head.

Toga grinned, "I know I'm too good." She turned and looked at Mr. Compress who sat on the couch in the middle of the room, "Hey, magic man, wanna play?"

"No thank you, Toga." Mr. Compress politely turned her down.

Toga puffed out her cheeks in a playful pout, "Fine."

"So how 'bout Eraser Head? He seemed pretty messed up after what you did to him." Twice looked over at Puppet who was sitting at another small table in the room along with Kurogiri. "You think he'll die?"

"No, it was only a small gash." Mr. Compress said, "Though there is the possibility of it getting infected."

"I would think it a good idea to treat his wound." Kurogiri stated as he looked directly at Puppet.

"I agree." Mr. Compress backed up Kurogiri.

Puppet rolled her eyes, "Fine, I'll go stitch him up."

"You'll want these." Kurogiri held out a small bottle of rubbing alcohol and a rag for Puppet to take.

"One more thing, you might want this for our loud guest." Kurogiri pulled out a syringe filled with a clear liquid and added it to the things for Puppet to take. Puppet recognized the syringe as one that looked identical to the one she had used to capture Present Mic in the first place, meaning it was a sedative. She took the things from Kurogiri's hands and walked off to the room that imprisoned Present Mic and Eraser Head.

———

"Why are you here?" Eraser Head growled as Puppet stepped into the room.

"I'm here because I was told to stitch you up." Puppet said. She pointed to Present Mic, "And you're going to stay quiet. In fact, since you can't seem to hold your tongue, I have just the thing to help with that."

Puppet walked up to Present Mic and held up the syringe Kurogiri gave her.

"Puppet, get away from him." Eraser Head spoke with warning in his tone.

"You can't do anything to stop me Eraser, so don't try." Puppet replied calmly.

Present Mic sat all the way back in his chair, backing as far away from Puppet as he could.

Puppet rolled up Present Mics right sleeve slightly, exposing his forearm. She stuck the needle into his arm and injected him with the sedative, pulling the needle out shortly after. She wasn't rough with the needle, but she wasn't exactly gentle either, he still cringed at the slight pain.

Puppet placed her hand under Present Mics jaw and tilted his head up, forcing him to look at her, "Goodnight, Mic." She said sweetly as she looked him in his eyes which were already beginning to droop closed.

After around twenty more seconds, Present Mic's eyes closed completely and his head bobbed forward as he slipped from consciousness.

"That was a sedative." Eraser Head meant it as a question.

Puppet scoffed, "Yes, it was a sedative. I wasn't going to kill him with a lethal injection."

Puppet turned around and walked up to Eraser Head, pulling the bottle of rubbing alcohol from her pocket and setting it down at the foot of his chair. She grabbed his jaw and forced his head to the side, though it didn't require much force as Eraser Head submitted to her will out of both exhaustion and hope that things wouldn't get much worse if he did.

Puppet lifted the small rag in her hand and used it to clean the blood still on his face. Once the blood was cleaned she released Eraser Heads jaw and picked up the bottle of rubbing alcohol, unscrewing the cap. She poured a small amount of the liquid onto the rag then put the bottle back down.

Puppet pushed Eraser Heads face to the side again and pressed the rag against the still open cut. He hissed at the stinging pain and reflexively jerked his head away.

"Oh hush, just deal with it for a minute." Puppet snapped. She placed her hand on the opposite side of Eraser Heads head to hold it in place and put the rag back over the cut again, disinfecting the small wound.

"Be thankful, I could just let this get infected and watch you be in pain." She told him as she placed the rag down and pulled her sewing needle out of her sleeve. Using her quirk, she produced a single string from her fingertips and easily threaded it through the needle.

"Do you know what you're doing?" He questioned skeptically as he eyed the needle in her hand. He knew he didn't really have another option, but he was still wary.

Puppet sighed and rolled her eyes slightly, "Quit worrying, I've done it enough times to know it's effective." She rolled her left sleeve up to her elbow, revealing the skin of her arm. There were a few scars on her arm, each stitched back together by black strings.

Eraser Head eyed the scars, 'She stitches her own wounds back together?'

"Welcome to the world of villainy, we can't get medical attention so we do it ourselves." She rolled her sleeve back down and gave a slight shrug, "Take Dabi for example, he's stapled himself back together in the past."

She bent down next to him and once again placed her hand on the right side of his face to keep his head in place. She lifted the needle and pierced through the flesh around his wound and started sewing it back together. Eraser Head flinched and cringed as she worked.

Puppet let go of the side of his head and was now using both her hands to work more proficiently on sewing his wound back together, "Hold your head still, this will go quicker."

Eraser Head obeyed and stiffened his neck, attempting to keep his head in one place for her.

Puppet finished the stitchings and pulled back hard on the strings, tightening them and sealing the cut closed. Eraser Head grunted at the abrupt jerk of pain.

"I hate you." He muttered through gritted teeth.

"I am well aware." She said back, "And I am perfectly content with that."

She tied the end of the string into a knot to hold the stitches in place and cut the excess string with one of her throwing knives, "There."

Puppet lightly ran her finger over the scar making sure the stitches were secure, they were. Eraser Head flinched at the slight pain that still lingered.

Satisfied with her work, Puppet picked up the bottle of rubbing alcohol along with the rag and prepared to leave.

"Wait." Eraser Head said in his natural, slightly commanding tone.

Puppet turned around and faced him. She patiently waited to hear what he wanted to say.

He sighed, "Would you let me to speak with Hawks?" He asked.

"Why?" She questioned.

"I just want to speak with him."

"Fine. You'll get two minutes, that's it." Eraser Head was slightly surprised she complied with his request. She gave him so little time, but he knew if he complained about it then she would decrease it even more. Though it would only be a few minutes, he was going to make the most of it.

Puppet opened the door and left the room, going to find Hawks.