The Future

Hi, my lovelies! Just a quick Author's Note before we get into today's imagine (I'm working on it now!) even though I HATE books with a crap ton of A/N's so I'm sorry XD. I've decided a couple of things about what I'll do next in regards to this book...and I'm doing a new challenge!

I've decided not to do a second part to "Bad at Golf" even though I know it was largely requested, just simply because I kind of had wrapped the idea in my head and don't know if I'd take it further very well (we've all heard the sequels are never as good!). I think I'll refrain from a second part to "His Name Is Tom" for the same reason, and I'm not sure about "Lips Are Sealed" yet just because I'm not totally enthusiastic about it at the moment, but we'll see.

On a rather more exciting note, WE HAVE A NEW CHALLENGE! I came up with this a while ago, but couldn't decide whether to save it for the next volume or not. Needless to say, I've made my decision!

My next imagines will be all based on songs that remind me of Tom, or that I've dedicated to him over my years of being a fan. I'm so excited to do this. Really, I can't wait to share it with you!

Some of the songs will be:

London Boy (because of course)

Wildest Dreams

Lover

I Know Places

Illicit Affairs

Willow (okay a lot of these are Taylor Swift because WE STAN)

Somebody To You

Photograph (this one's kind of personal...)

Counting Stars

Mine

Smooth Criminal

Talking to the Moon

Be Alright

Beautiful People

I'll probably think of WAY more, but for now, that's all we've got! If you have any more suggestions once we kick it off, I'd love to hear them! Each week (I might throw out the schedule, so this could change...) I'll click shuffle on my Spotify Playlist and the first song that comes up will be the prompt! I can't wait.

Cheers for now!

LuckyHolland xx