CHAPTER 9

LISA POV

Moonbyul already left me here alone because her mother called her, and I'm well aware that her mother really doesn't want Moonbyul to hang out with me because she said I'm no good for her.

Since the day we moved in with them, she started to hate me and said we were just a burden there. That's why I decided to find a job and move out of their house. Moonbyul doesn't know about it because I didn't tell her.

Well, you can't blame me. I don't want to be the cause of their fight. I know for sure once my best friend finds out, she will scold her mother or perhaps fight with her.

I know her really well. She is my protective sister, and I'm really thankful for that. Anyway, she goes out, and I just said I will stay in my neighborhood even not because I don't want to bother the old woman again.

Maybe I will sleep on the road like a stray cat who doesn't have family, lol. Well, that's true. I don't have family besides me.

Anyway, it's already one hour since Moonbyul left me here, and since that time, I've been feeling someone eyeing me from time to time. I got scared suddenly, but I didn't show it to that person.

I never look at that person because I'm scared that he or she might be a killer or something. I don't want to die and leave my sister, so yeah, better be careful tonight or else I will be next to my parents.

"Another shot, please," I said with my drunken voice.

Yeah, I'm already drunk, but I can still manage myself, so there is nothing to worry about. He gave me a shot of cocktail again, and I drank it straight. All I want is to be drowned tonight or even have fun.

I put down the glass, and I suddenly feel like peeing, so I stand up to the stool of the bar counter and walk towards the cubicle. I'm still meters away there, but I clearly heard a loud shot from there.

"Help!! Help!!" I frown first as to why the hell, but once I realized it, I instantly ran towards the cubicle and saw a man pinning a gorgeous girl on the wall.

The girl's eyes are closed, and I'm sure it's not because of pleasure but because of uneasiness or whatever. I ran towards the guy and hold his shoulder before making him face me before I blow a hard punch.

I may be weak inside, but I'm completely strong outside if I want to. I go to the gym with Moonbyul every weekend, so there is no way he will knock me out.

I kick the balls that cause him to stumble on the floor. I go on top of him and continue to punch his face that causes his nose to bleed. I didn't waste time and give him the final blow that causes him to knock out.

I stand up and turn around to face the girl who is shocked to see me. She had a very good face and figure, but I'm not perverted like this man who would eye fuck her. I'm better than that.

"Are you okay, miss?" I ask.

I just stare at her but snap back to my senses when she taps my shoulder. "Oh, yeah! I'm fine, I guess?" she said. She looks drunk too because her eyes are already nearly closing.

"You should not go here alone," I said as we go out of the cubicle.

"I'm not al-" she cuts me off.

"Want to join me?" I ask, but she looks hesitant but eventually nods to me.

I bring her to where I am earlier. She sat on the other stool beside me, and we ordered our drinks again. She ordered whiskey, which is not my liking because whiskey is very hard that would give you a headache in the morning.

Well, the same as cocktail, but I just prefer the cocktail. We are quiet for a minute, and I don't know, but I got awkward suddenly so I spoke. "So do you know the guy?" I ask, and she looks at me raising her eyebrows.