CHAPTER 74

LISA POV

"HOLY MOLY FUCKER! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" I said in surprise as I quickly stand up from my seat that cause them to look at me. All eyes are on me including Jennie's and that's when I realized how stupid my reaction is. I look at Jennie is I think she's about to cry.

Great! Great Manoban! Your reaction is the most stupid reaction to those who are about to get married to their lover.

I quickly sat down and held Jennie's hand. "I-It's not what I mean Love" I said with soft expression.

"Can you be honest to me?" She asks me and I nodded. "Do you really see me in the future with you?" She ask and I instantly answered.

"Of course!" I said but receive a smack from someone. I look behind and saw Grand Kim clenching his Jaw.

"THEN WHY THE HELL YOUR REACTION IS LIKE THIS IS AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE?!" he angrily said and I shut my eyes closed. I don't really want to fire back.

Woobin is soon to be your grandfather and Law. Calm down, Lisa. You can do it.

I sigh and open my eyes and all eyes are on me.
"It's not like I don't want it. It's just..." I stop and believe me or not but they're all glaring at me.

"Is Just what?" Jennie lowly asks beside me. I squeeze her hand for reassurance.

"It's just this is not how it's supposed to be. If we want to get married I should be the one who is doing this not you and you" I said and pointed Grand Kim and Grandfather who just look away. I know for sure they're the ones who plan this.

"Marriage is not a game where you can just decide to just get married that quickly. Jennie and I should be ready for all these things. We should be ready for the married life that is waiting for us when we get married. Marriage needs duration" I said.

"Do you love her?" Woobin asks and I nodded.

"Of course I do! I really do!" I quickly answered.

"Are you really sure you want to marry my daughter?" Mrs. Kim asks.

"Hundred percent" I said.

"Are you ready to get married?" My grandfather asks and I nodded.

"I do" I said and Ryujin elbow me which make me wince in pain! Damn this brat!

"Then why the hell are you saying that you and Jennie Unnie still need time?!" She complain and I groan.

"I'm rea-" Chaeng cut me off.

"YOU'RE READY SO WHAT TIME DO YOU STILL WANT?! YOU ALREADY WASTE TOO MUCH TIME! YOU'RE GROWING OLD IF YOU FORGOT! YOU MIGHT DIE UNMARRIED!" Chaeng burst out while holding her spoon and pointing it to me. I scowl.

"I'M JUST 25!" I said and glared at her but she's back at eating. "I'm ready. I always do but how about Jennie? It's not just me this is about us. I don't want to pressure her and rush things with her" I said and they all look to Jennie! Aishah! They're really persistent!

"Sister in law? Are you ready to enter into married life and be the wife of the love of your life and carry her children for the rest of your life and take care of her until sh-" Taehyung covers Tzuyu's mouth because she's talking so lengthy.

"In short are you ready?" V asks her sister. I look at Jennie and wait for her answer. I kinda felt nervous it's like I'm already proposing to her at this time. To be honest with you guys I really like the Idea of Marrying her but I don't like the fact that this is the process.

I mean I want to be the one to asks her hand in marriage and kneel in front of her and ask her to marry the shit out of me!

"I am. I'm always ready to do all those things with Lisa and only with her" She said that makes my heart b-beat like Russian roulette. A smile drop on my face. She look at me and flash her sweet smile that make my heart erupted because of too much flattered.