CHAPTER 18

JENNIE POV

I was startled when she suddenly pulls my wrist and crash her lips into mine but I didn't try to complain because this is what I want. I've been wanting her since the day we separate that morning.

I've been dying to feel her hard cock inside me so instead of being mad at her I snake my arms on her nape and push her close to me and kiss her back. She bites my lower lips that make me moan and nearly lost my sanity.

We pull out the kiss and her lips travel to my earlobe and she licks it that makes my body shiver and she whispered huskily. "If I can't sit on your table....maybe I can fuck you on your table" she said.

She didn't wait for my answer and she instantly grabs my ass and squeeze it so hard. Her hands travel to my back and support me from laying on the table.

Once she laid me she bends down and crashes her lips to my mouth once again and Instantly kiss her back. My hand travels to her hair and grip on it once she enters her hard tongue inside my mouth and wanders in.

As she wanders I suck her tongue like a lollipop and cause her to erupt a low moan. Both hands are digging on my waist as we deepen the kiss and we pull back because of lack of breath.

"I agreed with your offer" she said and stare into my eyes and lust are visible.

I smirk at her too. "You do?" I ask feeling proud.

Instead of answering me she roughly part ways my legs like a hungry dog and positioned between my legs. She opens the buttons of my woman suit and makes me sit up and remove my top as she kisses my neck.

Once she removes it reveals my black lacey bra. My hands went to the hem of her shirt as she unclasps my bra. I pull her white shirt above her head and throw it on the floor. Running my nails through her chest and abs before biting my lip.

She successfully removes my bra and instantly cup my breast and play with it making me moan so loud. "Fuck! Manoban!" I moan and she just massages it.

My hand went down to her black tight jeans and was about to unbutton them but she stops me and pushes me down on the table making me lay on it. She steps back and eyes my half-naked body before cursing. "Fuck! Your so hot" she abruptly said that makes her eyes widen at what she just said

I smirk knowing she admires my body as I admired her body. She shook her head and bit her like for the ninth time that makes her sexier. She steps forward in between my legs before pushing up my skirt until my waist revealing my panty.

She rubs her hand on it before licking her lips that make it sexier for heaven's sake! why do I need to find her sexy! She pulls the garter of my panty using her fingers and pulls it down before eye fucking my pussy.

"Argh! can you be any faster than that?!" I said already irritated for teasing me.

"Your so damn Impatient Ms. Kim" she said and chuckle before she undid her jeans and push in down under her knees along with her boxer.

Her friend sprang out already standing proud and bumping to her stomach. She licks her fingers with saliva before rubbing it to the tip of her dick like a fucking expert! Is she really fucking virgin when I had sex with her?!

I was back to my senses when she suddenly enters her long hard dick in my core. My mouth forms to 'O' to the sudden pain like the night we had sex because she's fucking huge!

I encircle my legs in her waist as she thrust so hard inside me that makes me moan so loud. "Ah! Yes! Ah! Ah! Fuck!!!" I cried out because the pain got replaced by the pleasures.

"Damn! Your so hot Kim! I want to fuck you every single day! Urgh! Ahhh!" She dirty talks as she moans.

She leans down and captured my lips and my hand instantly held her hair and dug on it every hard, deep, and fast she thrust inside me. "Oh my God! Argh! Ahh! Yesss!" I moan again as she thrust inside me so deep hitting my G-spot.