CHAPTER 48

RICHARD POV

Yesterday after my wife told me about it's already enough...which is I really understand because it's really more than enough. It's hurt me and my wife to see them suffering like this but I just do this for their future. I want them to be independent brave.

Am I a bad grandfather?

Well definitely in their eyes I will be a bad grandfather because who wouldn't hate me? I let my granddaughters suffer instead of helping them I haven't even seen them closer since they were born and yet here I am giving them challenges in their life.

But I'm just their grandfather who wants what's the best for them. I want them to be like their father who is a very independent man. However even I'm not by their side...I'm always there for them.

Even I'm not by their side and be their grandfather I always keep them safe because the least I want is for them to be in danger. I love them so I hope they can forgive us. Yoona, my wife and their grandmother...she never agreed to this but I'm too stubborn and didn't listen to her.

I'm really sure my grandchildren will hate me? Well I hope there's still a chance to change everything but hell! There's none! I already did it so why right? I can't go back to the past and get them instead of them living alone.

Anyways I fish my phone in my pocket as I stand on the veranda watching the great morning. I dialed a certain number and he answers quickly. He's my best friend.

"Yah! You grumpy man! You disturb my sleep!" He said at the end of the phone.

"Shut up Woobin! Now I have something to tell you" I said and I heard him gasp.

"Wait! Please tell me now" he said and I sigh.

"This is already the right time. I'll get them already" I said because he's the one who keeps helping me with this along with his grandson.

There are so many unspoken truths so please wait for me to tell you just patient guys.

"Woahh! That's really nice to hear grumpy Manoban!" He said.

"Yah! Stop calling me like that! Will be family soon" I said and laugh and he did.

"Yeah! My granddaughter is kinda stubborn" he said and I laugh.

"Now please do me a favor and bring my granddaughter to me" I said and she groans.

"Hey! Your granddaughter will kill me and you know that! This is your fault!" He said and I just shook my head.

"Please do all your best" I said and hung up.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
LISA POV

Last night was a good night that we have. We talk about things and we watch movies even my mind is not really in the right mind. They're watching to focus on the movie but for me? My mind is floating and that didn't slide in chaeng's.

She kept glancing at me last night with worried eyes but I just give her a nod and smiled beacuse I don't want them to worry anymore. Silly me how I promise to be a focus on them but my mind really kept thinking about things.

Anyways I stay here because if I didn't? Where do you think I'm going? I don't have a place here in the city and the place that I've been living is not mine. Although it's under my name it's still not mine. I can't just own something that was not originally mine.

I won't go there anymore. Not now that she's still in my mind. I'm scared that if I come back there with this state of me...I'm scared that I will break down again. No...not again. I stand up from my bed which  Ryujin's. I go out and go directly into the kitchen with my eyes bloodshot.