CHAPTER 63

LISA POV

It was a bright sunny morning when I open my eyes. I was about to move when I felt someone hugging me like a koala. I look to my side with a smile once I remember what we did last night. We make love and that was the most incredible thing I've ever done in my entire life.

Well yes, I already touch her but before was different. We were fucking and just playing around but last night will always be engraved in my mind. Last night was our first lovemaking. No one to the both of us tried to rush things because we both know that the time is on our hands.

We own our time and that was great...we have all the time to spend and to make memories together. Last night we talk about starting again but we still haven't talked about our label but I don't want to brag that right now because we just met again after two years so it will look like greedy if I ask her sooner.

When we first met in a bar we just jump in each other pants and continues doing it without knowing each other because before we're not supposed to know each other. That was on the rule so now that no rules are stopping us...we will go to getting to know each other like back again.

Yes I badly want Jennie to be mine and have a label for reinsurance but yeah I think one of these days I'll ask her but not just know. I don't want to freak her out. I took her arm and legs that clinging to me and slowly put them down so I can stand up.

I stand up from her bed and lean down mesmerizing her beauty...Jennie Kim is indeed beautiful. I place a soft kiss on her forehead before walking towards the bathroom still fully naked. I took a quick shower and go to her walking closet and pick an oversized hoodie and pants gat fitted to me.

I make my way out of the room and go downstairs. Today I plan to make Jennie a wonderful breakfast. It's been a long time since I last made her but today I will make her more delicious than before. Well I learn some European dishes from Mr. Marco.

I go straight to the kitchen and gather all the equipment and ingredients I need to use. I start chopping the garlic and onion and more that need to be chopped. After chopping them I put them in the hot fan with steaming oil and start to stir them.

I'll be cooking three dishes for our breakfast and this will be the best I guess. Hope she'll love it. After spending my time in the kitchen for almost 45 Minutes I finally see my hard work. Lol, I was sweating hard because of the heat. I just took a shower for heaven's sake.

I was placing all my cook on a plate when I felt someone is going in my place and my instinct is right. I saw Jennie yawning and walking towards me. She's cute I can just keep her in my pocket. It's really new to me to don't see her glaring at me or being rude but yeah I love it.

She saw me and smile. "I thought you leave already" she said and leans on the counter.

"Why would I? do you want me to?" I joke and she scoffs.

"No. Never" she said and I laugh. I put down the fan and make my way to her and give her morning kisses. Oh God it's felt nice to say and to do Morning kisses as if we're a married couple.

I keep kissing her face making her giggle and slap my chest. "Yahh! Lisayah...Stop it" she said and giggled.

"Good Morning" I said and she shows her gummy smile.

"Good Morning~" she cutely said. Oh hell! Did she just do an aegyo?! Mother fucker! Get out I'll be washing the dishes! hahaha!

"Let's go eat breakfast. I cook for us" I said and she nodded go to the dining table and I place my cook there before removing the apron I was wearing and seat down across to her.