CHAPTER 93

THIRD-PERSON POV

It's been a week since the very heartbreaking scene and it's been a week since one of the important people in Lisa's life bid her goodbye. Lisa had been forced to stay at their house because people around her had always been worrying about her health. Lisa is always wide awake for 3 days in a row.

She's not closing her eyes even in a minute and people around her always see her looking out of nowhere. Lisa doesn't speak like before. It's like they're with the new version of Lisa who has a cold heart and lost her whole soul. It's like they are with a strange person.

Lisa stayed in their house for already 3 days. Not going out, not eating. Everyone is so worried about her but Lisa never worried about herself. She locked herself in their room for 3 days in a row not talking to someone nor letting one of them go inside of there. After three days, the burial of the stillborn baby Lisa go home and didn't speak to anyone.

Lisa found herself screaming in the middle of the night in their room. Heart pounding so fast as she shook away the bad dream and cried all night. She would frantically move her head at her side just to realize that she was all alone in the massive room in their house.

Just to realize that Jennie is still in the hospital.

Remembering every awful moment Lisa found herself punching the wall until her knuckles bleed. She wants to go to the hospital. She wants to stay with her wife but seeing her wife crying every second she's facing Lisa breaks her heart. Seeing Jennie just doesn't want to see her even her shadow....breaks her heart.

The moment Jennie woke up after two days of operation...the first thing that Jennie notice is her flat stomach. Jennie didn't go panic because she thought her baby is out alive since her due date is this month too. She was happy waking up...without knowing her baby is tomorrow's funeral.

Yes, for Kim's and Manoban's. A 9-month-old stillborn baby deserves a short funeral. Deserve the normal treatment like others after all...it's still a human...without life. Most funeral homes will provide a free coffin, burial for stillborn baby but they run the papers by their selves.

Especially the elders. One day they're just happy knowing they will have grandchildren they even Imagine how they will spoil the kid and treat them rightly but with a click of a finger...it's all gone.

Jennie slowly opens her eyelids as the bright lights strike her eyes. She blinks rapidly before adjusting to the bright sights. Jennie move a little but groan when she felt a sting down there. Jennie looks down but instead of minding her aching core, she notices her flat stomach.

Jennie slightly confuse until it's all sink into her...she fell on the stairs but the ambulance arrive faster right? My baby's birth month is today's month so meaning her baby is out not she gives birth unexpectedly? A smile plants on her lips just imagining her princess already out in her womb and she will finally hold her.

Just as she caresses her flat stomach the door swung open revealing Lisa who looks so lost. She has dark shadows under her eyes as her eyes are so red and puffy her lips have a cut. Lisa's polo is a mess sleeves are up collar is not in the normal state. It's like she just saw a zombie version of Lisa.

Lisa didn't notice Jennie and she just walk straight towards the big window in Jennie's room. Lisa just stand there and look at the rainy night. It's like the weather is always with her. She remembers the moment Jennie leaves her outside of the park heartbroken and the rain joins her too.

Lisa look nowhere with her eyes slowly tearing up just remembering how taehyung beat her up and says mean things that she can't dodge because it's all the fact. Taehyung blames Lisa for losing the child. Mrs. Kim tried to make V understand the situation but V didn't stop there.