CHAPTER 78

THIRD-PERSON POV

Lisa and Jennie sat down in their seat with their friends. they're already complete in a round table and people kept going in and increasing. In a moment the event will start with the speech of the Grand Manoban.

Besides introducing Lisa and Chaeng as his granddaughter he still has some agenda which is to celebrate the success of the LM Corporation.

Lisa and her friends started to stand up and get their food so before it starts or while the event is going they are eating so they wouldn't get starve especially the food wrecker. once all of them got their food they go back to their table and started to eat and talk while the event is still not starting. 

all of them only have a little amount of food because most of them are still full except for a certain person named Roseanne who has a very big amount of space for her foods.

The waiter arrive at their place and put down the glass of champagne every each of them. Lisa felt like peeing because of the amount of water that Jennie kept forcing her to drink.

Jennie is always like that to her saying. keep hydrated without knowing Lisa actually drinking so many gallons of water because of her. The event will start in 10 Minutes so Lisa decided to go to the comfort room to release all the water she drank just now.

"I'll go to the comfort room before its starts. I felt like peeing" Lisa said as she stand up from her seat.

"Just come back quickly because if not? you'll be dead to grandpa" Chaeng said.

Lisa can only nod and walk away because she can't stop her pee anymore. she might pee in her pants if she stays any longer and minds her annoying sister. Lisa hurriedly walks to the corridor towards the women's comfort room.

Yeah, even she has bird down dare she still considers herself as a woman in something like this because after all. her out appearance is a woman being. Lisa walk inside the empty cubicle and close the door before unzipping her pants and looking out her bird.

"Ahhh.." She moans when she let it out as if she's just releasing a cum but in reality, she's just peeing and releasing her pee that she stop from going out for a few minutes before she arrives here in the comfort room. 

Once she's done she goes out of the cubicle and goes in front of the sink and wash her hands and fixes her suit and pants. she check her face through the mirror and smiled once she see her face is still beautiful as ever.

Yeah, Lisa loves self complementing because she believes in herself that she's a good-looking woman and charismatic. Anyway once she fixes herself and she decided to go out of the women's comfort room. She was walking in the quiet corridor.

There's no really passing by so she thought maybe the event is already starting because she can't see people walking in the corridor. she fasten her walk so she will arrive there earlier because if she didn't arrive there before her grandfather's speech she will be really dead. 

She's already at the end of the corridor when someone grabs her from behind and slams her front on the wall that causes her head to bang hardly at the wall. She groans in pain because it's really painful when your head slams harshly.

If you don't believe it then go slam your head at the wall near you. 

"fuck..." Is all Lisa can utter because of too much pain. Lisa felt a liquid dripping from her forehead and it's indeed blood. 

"You freak! You even told Jennie what I did to you! Are you that weak to face the shit out of me?! You are old enough to face me but I seem to be right in thinking that you are only using Jennie because of her power and wealth!" She knew it! She knows no one will effort to do this kind of stuff to her rather than this stupid! She gritted her teeth and scoffed.