CHAPTER 33

JENNIE POV

After we eat our breakfast she goes take a bath because she has worked too so I said I'll drop her off before I go to my grandfather's house and it irritates me again when she gave me the same reaction.

"If you do it again I'll literally forget what happen last night" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"No! I'll not do it again! Promise!" She said as she started to wear her Balenciaga shoes that I bought for her too.

Manoban is kind of a girl that doesn't want to rely upon others. I know that since the very first time that I offer money to her because I see the hesitation in her eyes and if she is really just relying on me she won't go find a job.

But she still finds a job and she's not asking money from me not asking for expensive things. She really doesn't want to accept what I bought for her when we go to the mall but I leave her no choice so she accepts it.

She even tells me to don't pay for chaeng's and Ryujin's tuition fee anymore because she can't be the one to pay for it but she said we're still on for our deal but the money is not in there anymore.

But anyway I didn't agree and instead, I go to their university and paid their tuition fee for their whole year so that she won't complain and she can't take it back anymore and if I will not involve the money the things between us will look like we're a couple!

I'm a genius you know. "Let's go" she said and we walk out with me still wearing her oversized hoodie and sweatpants. I wear my shades so no one would see me because I don't really like to talk about things.

Especially I'm known as a businesswoman.
We go straight to the elevator and she pressed the ground floor.

Ting!

The elevator swung open and we go out and walk straight to the exit. I take out my car keys from my bag and open my car. I climb in the driver's seat and she does the same to the passenger seat.

"You're not going to be late right?" She worriedly asks as I started to drive away.

"No, and my grandfather's house is just the same way to the café you're working at" I said with my eyes still on the road.

I see to my peripheral view that Manoban grins like an idiot and I scoff because I don't know what's in her mind to grin like that. Didn't take long we arriving front of the café. 

I stop my car in front of it and glance at her. Telling her to go out already because if she stays for a little more I'll be literally late! But I was stunned when she leaned closer to me and pecked on my lips that causing my face to heat.

I glare at her and she just laughs before running out. I open my window and shout. "Yah! You can't just do that!" I shout and she looks back at me and winks before laughing hard again.

"Damn her!" I groan as I drive away again.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I go inside my private elevator. After I drop Manoban off I drive towards my grandfather's house and take a shower and change my clothes before going straight here in the company and apparently I just arrive.

Thankfully I'm not that late and even if I'm late no one care because this is my company however even I'm the CEO I still want to be the one to show them to be a good example to them to take their work seriously.

The elevator swung open and I go out and go straight to my table and places my bag on the table before collapsing to my swivel chair. I reach the telephone and dialed my secretaries number.