CHAPTER 76

JENNIE POV

Weekend came so past and here I am driving towards somewhere. I'm with Lisa and I literally drag her from her Restaurant. Well it's weekend and when weekend Moonbyul and her don't need to go to the kitchen and work because they will just observe the whole place or just check things.

That's how they work there. Such a great owner but of course I drag her when I think she's already done checking the whole place if how it's going. Their Restaurant has been great since the opening this Wednesday and I'm really proud of my dear fiancé she's really hard working.

"Where are we going? You didn't tell me you have plans this weekend" she said and I just look at her and smiled.

When the night that Lisa proposed to me and we got engage...she met my mother for the first one but I notice there's really something missing in her face. I know from her look that she wants to meet my father. Well I haven't talked about him to her since she came so she doesn't have any Idea about my father and I relationship.

Yes I do talk to him and forgive him but as I said before. I talk to him contrarily. I suddenly felt regrets and sadness eat me again. I don't know but I think I'm the worst one of all daughters out there. Am I just being reasonable or I'm just arrogant that can't forgive her father before?

Lisa has a confused look on her face when I entered my car in the Seoul national cemetery. "What are we doing here?" She asks again but didn't mind her and just continue driving until we arrive at the exact spot of the cemetery.

"Come on" I said and climb down the car and Lisa do the same. I held her hand and entangled it with mine before smiling at her. She's just quit while we're walking through the grass. I lead the way towards a certain tombstone and stop in front of it.

I clean the tombstone using my hand and it revealed the name of my Father. I heard Lisa gasp and read it out loud. "Kim Dae-song...don't tell me?..." She look at me and I sadly nodded.

"The day you told me to forgive and forget about things. I did...after you leave I decided to talk to my father. I thought of what you said that in ordered to enter into a relationship I should need to trust you and believe that not everyone can do such a thing. Since that day I started to forgive my father. It doesn't go easy as I thought but I still manage and decided to go for him and talk to him. I go to the address that Jisoo gives to me. I was clueless that time and go to his house only to be greeted by an old man" I said and took a deep breath.

"I ask him if Kim Dae-song and his partner are still living there but he said something that really breaks my heart into pieces. I thought it will never hurt me but I'm wrong. I realize I still love him even after all those things he did and I'm so stupid for realizing everything so late!" I added as my tears drop on my cheeks and I close my eyes tight.

"I never had any clue that he's been suffering from heart diseases since the day he leave us. He doesn't know it either until the consequence hits him. He had a heart attack just 9 months ago that cause him to die before I came there. I was mad, hurt and disappointed at myself for not realizing everything earlier. I regret that I never show any care to him even after all he did just for my forgiveness" I state as I remember those times that he tried to approach me.

" When I was in high school there's no day that he will not call me but me being so hurt just declined his calls because I hate him for leaving us for someone else. I don't have any idea that I was the only one who is just still hating him after all these years. Once my family found out about his disease they goes to him and forgive him. My mother, brother and grandfather just pretend to hate him because of me because they know I will hate them too if they go to my father's side" I said as a sob escapes from my mouth.