CHAPTER 26

LISA POV

"Do it first" Kim said as she nudges me.

"Why me?! Your the one who wants this!" I said as I step back.

"Didn't know Manoban is such a weak person who is scared of the ostrich" she said and was about to do it first but I interrupt.

"Fine! You're always underestimating me!" I said as I step towards the barrier where the waiting ostrich is.

I move forwards my hand toward the box holes of the barrier and Immediately let go of the two leaves of the plants before stepping back with fear. "Such a baby. You shouldn't let go of it! You should let them take it in your hands!" She said and roll her eyes.

"Why don't you do it instead?" I challenge her and she just smirks and walks towards the barrier holding the two leaves.

Once she enters her hands inside of the barrier the two ostriches immediately beak the plants on her hands but the other one got the wrong move and nib her wrist instead causing her wristwatch to fell inside.

My eyes widened and Instantly pull her back to my spot and held her wrist to look if it was bleeding. "Does it hurts?" I panic because hell man! This girl doesn't use being hurt like this!

"It doesn't" she said I look at her and saw her eyes closing. Obviously wincing in pain but just doesn't want to admit it.

I look back on her wrist. It doesn't bleed but it is swollen and turns red. "Don't mind me" she said and pulled her wrist back to her and look inside again. "My wristwatch..." She said.

"What?"

"My wristwatch! I can't leave it there! It's a gift from my grandmother!" She said with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "It's my favorite watch..." She said.

I look at her and her wristwatch that is currently in the middle because the ostrich takes it there thinking that it was a portion of food too! Aish! Now I believe that Animals are just dumb like humans.

I sigh in defeat and step forward. "What are you doing?" She asks.

"Obviously getting it" I said she didn't utter a word anymore.

She doesn't even stop me! Didn't she think it was dangerous to go inside there and I don't know why the hell I will get it for her?!

I look around and saw that people started to walk away because they already experienced feeding the ostrich. I saw the guy who is taking care of them are outside busy entertaining people.

I take a deep breath before climbing to the barriers and it's exactly that the two ostriches are busy with the newcomers that feeding them. I climb down inside and Instantly ran fast in the middle to get the watch but that's my wrong because once you ran the ostrich will feel it and will chase you.

My eyes widened when they notice me and they ran towards me. I Instantly get the wristwatch because that's the main goal. Fuck! They are big so they can catch me shortly and I know once they catch me...fuck!

I was running and running because I can't have the chance to climb the barrier again because they will catch me. My eyes catch Jennie and saw her and even heard her laughing so hard while watching me. Fuck! She's so adorable and her laugh is like harmony in my ears.

I congrats myself for having the chance to see and heard her laugh and smile. I'm such a lucky person! However, I remember that I was being chased and many what-ifs are floating in my head that I started to panic and my anxiety is already attacking me.

"RUN MANOBAN! RUN!" Kim said as she laughs her ass off.

I don't know if I will get mad or I will be happy! Fuck what if they catch me and eat me alive?! They are both giant for fuck sake! They can nib me alive! What the fucking hell! But why the hell I don't feel like I regret going inside and getting this?!