CHAPTER 30

LISA POV

Ting!

The elevator door swung open and I nearly jump because Jisoo and seulgi are literally right in front of the elevator door and they're both smiling brightly at me.

Yes I became close friends with them since I always coming here these past few months and If I'm bored to Kim's office I'm coming to their office but I'm not disturbing them. Anyway, I found out something too because of Seulgi.

I found out that Kim has a brother and his name is Taehyung. I'm shocked once seulgi said that because I really don't know about Kim's family because as she said we don't know to know each other.

Yeah I know about the rules but I can't really help but to be curious about her private matters even I don't have the right because in her eyes I'm just nothing but her sugar baby.

"Yah! You startled me!" I said and clutch my chest.

"What are you saying? We're just standing here!" Seulgi said.  

"Really? Then why do you guys need to stand so close to the door?!" I said.

"Sorry okay? This chicken beside me is just hyper and drag me here so closely" Seulgi said and I frown.

I go out to the elevator because there's someone behind them that waiting for us. I drag them with me and continued frowning. "What did I miss?" I said and wiggle my brows to Jisoo.

"Let's go to the cafeteria! We still have 30 minutes for our break time!" Jisoo excitedly said and drag seulgi and me to the cafeteria and make our seats.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo! You don't need to drag us like that!" Seulgi said and glared at Jisoo.

"Okay! Shut up Seul. Tell me now chu!" I said.

She straightened her composure and place her arms on the table like she was having a meeting with her employee even she's the employee here.
"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!" She happily announces.

I stand up with my eyes widened "Yah! You don't need to stand up Lisa! Your reaction is uglier than mine!" Seulgi said and pull me down.

"H...How?!" I curiously said.

"Apparently she got love at first sight to the girl who started working here in the last two months and she shamelessly asks the girl out so fast. Right chu?" Seulgi said and rolled her eyes.

"For your information, she's working under the company but she's working on her house" Jisoo said but I just frown.

"You know what guys? I really don't get what you're saying especially you chu! You said she's working under the company so why the hell she's working in her home?!" I said.

"You're just dumb Limario!" Seulgi said and smack me "What we're saying is the girl is working from home because she's still a student and just working to help herself to study"

"Okay! I get it! So tell me about this girl and how you shamelessly ask her Jisoo Kim" I said which makes Seulgi laugh.

Jisoo glared at me but eventually spoke. "She applies here a few months ago and because Ms. Mcdonie who was supposed to interview her is absent that day so the department sends her to me and ask me to ask Ms. Kim if she wants to interview the girl because Ms. Kim sometimes wants to be the one to interview the applicant if she's in the mood so yeah I talk to her along the way to Ms. Kim's office. She's a shy type of girl but anyways after her interview with Ms. Kim she suddenly jumps to me right after she closed the door and she said she got the job so I smile and take advantage of the moment and ask her out!" Jisoo said and smile.