CHAPTER 97

LISA POV

I park my car at the private parking lot which only staff or VIP customers can park. I go out of the car and hurriedly walk to the back door of the restaurant that will bring me directly to the kitchen. I choose to use this door because I don't want to gain the attention of customers if I enter the front door.

I was actually already running because it's already 9:30 Am and I really need to arrive there because as how Moonbyul messages me I can already feel that they're having a dilemma early in the morning. Well we can't blame customers for suddenly increasing these past few days.

We can't push them away of course! It will affect our restaurant's Image and we don't want that to happen but as of now. I don't know if what I want to do. I want to stay at our house and look for Jennie because it's clear as crystal that she's not okay but she pushes me away.

She pushes me away sending me here. I want to argue with her and stay but I'm too tired to start an argument again. I'm just tired of making her live in reality, I'm human with life too and I need to breathe by my self but what currently happening these past few days? I feel like I was human without life.

I'm tired but never dare to complain about it. To whom am I going to complain? To my wife who is facing a huge crisis like me too? To my siblings who are busy with their careers? To my grandparents who are already old and I don't want them to worry about anything...and to my friends who I don't want to see me as what presently I am.

Well, I guess this is what they called difficulties that you can't complain about and you can only keep and face every day.

Once I step my feet on the back entrance I saw Moonbyul running towards me and the first thing she did and hug me while mumbling her sorry. Sorry that can't take everything back, sorry that can't do anything.

Sorry that all I can do is accept because she's my friend after all. A friend who's always been by my side since then but learn how to hurt me as years passed by. "It's fine, I didn't take it to heart" I said as I tap her back.

Lie.

That's all you can do to lessen the regret they were in. I'm hurt, yes I do but I never got mad at what she said last night. I was hurt by the fact that's all she said is right. I was hit by the fact that my best friend thinks I was at fault too which is right but it doesn't lessen the fact that she's my best friend I thought would tell me I wasn't.

I wasn't mad at all...but hurt.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I never intend to say all those things to you. I never meant to hurt you" Moonbyul mumbled as I heard her hiccups near to my ear because she's still hugging me.

I continuously rub her back and say all words I know that will make her believe I was fine and didn't mind what she said at all. After standing at the same spots and making her stop from crying for about 5 minutes we decided to head to the locker where we are going to wear the necessary things.

Like hair net, apron, and all things that you can imagine that needed. Once we're done we both head to the kitchen and we're welcome by Wendy, Bam bam, and Jackson who's already rushing all around the kitchen with worries written on their face. I sigh deeply before I spoke that caught their attention.

"You can all breathe, we don't need to panic or rush things because the more we rush it the more we were obtained missteps which will make our works slower than how we normally operate inside the kitchen" I seriously said and their eyes sparkle once they heard my voice and saw me.

The first thing who jumps on me is wendy who is being too emotional as if I was gone for 10 years in a row. "How are you Lisa? Why are you here? You shouldn't be here! Jennie needs you more!" She said and I just sigh.