CHAPTER 77

LISA POV

Times flew so fast and a month already passed. This day is the day where our grandfather told us that he will be going to throw a banquet to introduce chaeng and I. It's tonight and of course I'll come even I don't want to be exposed as a Manoban. Same reason why but we have no choice.

After all it's our grandfather and even we don't want it we should obey what he wants because he already did enough for us and it's for us to give back the favor. If this is what he wants then we will grant it. To be honest we have the right to decline it but we all know that in two years that passed we became close to our grandparents.

We don't have the heart to decline it and anyways he already plan it all so yeah. We will come tonight. Grandpa really plans it perfectly well. The event will be held at the LM Company in the huge ground at the back of the building. It will go well I hope.

Anyway I'm still here at our house getting ready. Grandpa sends makeup artists here and just last month Jennie and I go to her favorite brand of clothing and we bought a dress and lady suite that we will use for this event. This event is very fancy and I'm not used to this kind of event. Like many rich ass people are there so we need to be formal because our company is the host of this event.

All our friends will be there including Solar and Yeji they already know about the two which shock the shit out of them too and they started teasing Moonbyul. Ryujin is shocked too knowing Yeji is related to Jennie so she said Yeji and her will soon be laws too.

Anyway! Moonbyul and I didn't go to work for today because of this event but we will surely make it up when all of this ended. I barely have time to go to work too. It's not like how I used to go to work every day I need to work from morning to evening but when the sudden event got to turn...it got to change.

I can't be able to go work the whole time while Jennie and I still haven't got married. Last month we already started planning but we're not done yet because it's not easy like you think. We need to plan it well so it will end up like how we want it to be. Jennie and I both agreed to get wedded after 7 months of planning how the wedding will go.

Which is next year. Both of our grandfathers don't want it to get that long but we explain it to them. Those oldies are really too eager for us to get married! I mean why they don't just get married if they're that eager?! Anyways we already told our friends about it and they're all happy to know that we're finally getting married and congratulated us.

Okay back o resto. Since the day that we opened our Restaurant it's always fully packed. Our restaurant has a VIP room like other fancy Restaurants so like others if they want to eat here better have a reservation cause it really packs every day. I didn't really expect it to happen but it's just happened and I'm very happy.

Waiters and waitresses are kept going in and out of the kitchen to deliver their food or orders. As I said we have 6 chefs inside of the kitchen including me and Moonbyul and wendy so can manage. Yes wendy the co-workers of Moonbyul to her previous work. Wendy said she got fired to the previous restaurant she and Moonbyul is working at because of nonsense reasons so I told Moonbyul to hired Wendy.

All of us really got along. The other three chefs are Mark, Jackson and Bambam. Those three are crackheads too but when we're in chore they will take it seriously. All of us can't take a break together because if we did no one will cook for customers and sometimes we can't get on break. After all, we're in rush to cook for their orders. It's really hard, to be honest.

Am I complaining? No! Of course not! This is what I want and this is what I dream of so I should bear with it. Jennie often goes here and visits me if I don't have time to see her and she's free. Lucky me I have a wonderful girl who really understands my work and even supports me.