CHAPTER 64

JENNIE POV

"Did you write down the important details?" I ask Jisoo who is walking behind me as we make our way out of the conference room. We just had a meeting with the shareholder of the company because there's a sudden little problem about the finance that I sign just last night.

"Yes Ms. Kim" Jisoo said and I nodded.

"Put it on my table and I'll check it" I said and she nodded. I ask her earlier to write down all the important things that those oldies said because I'm really tired to focus on what they're saying. Their voice is just helping me to fell asleep.

I go inside of my office and plop myself into the couch as if I was a lifeless body. Oh God! That's my fifth meeting for today I haven't even eat lunch and it's already 5 pm!

How could I be so careless?! argh! I have so many things to do right now so how could I remember I'm still not eating? and now there's still a problem that needed to be solved. I already talk to the director of the finance department regarding about the finance problem and he said they will identify the cause of the financial crisis.

The Finance Director said there's a little problem and they're already fixing it and he said within this day they will already stabilize it. Tsk better be because if not I'll do their job and kick them out! Oh yeah even I became angle I can be brutal if they didn't do their work properly.

I want it all perfect so there's no reason to have to meet with those oldies shareholders. They just heard that there's a problem they already panic as if the company is already in the clip of bankruptcy! I mean are they seriously insane?! It's just a little financial problem that will be solved in an hour.

Tsk! Those oldies even have the guts to complain if they're really investing in the right company! For heaven's sake! All of them are been investing in our company since my grandfather's era! What the heck! Are they really underestimating my will?!

I go back to my table and open my monitor and check if there's an email and when I saw none I proceed on resting. I'm really tired of today's drama add to that I have still felt sore since this morning. I took a pill this morning and I guess I'll need to take it every morning.

We awkwardly talk about that and we agreed to no...no babies for now cause we're still enjoying our life together. I mean we're still not together but still! We still want to go on dates! We're not in rush and besides, it's still early for that.

I was messaging my temple when I heard a knock making me groan. "Come in" I said and Jisoo came in with the most idiot person I don't want to see.

"Mr. Kim wants to see you Ms. Kim" Jisoo said and I just nodded in annoyance. What does he want?! Kai has been going in and out of my company since then and has been annoying me for years now.

Well I can't do anything because as you all know we're business partners and the project we open last year which is the big mall that we plan years ago. It's been the top mall in the city because it's big and inside has so many luxurious clothing brands and fast food chains. There's a lot.

"Good afternoon Jennie!" He excitedly said and walk towards me before sat across from me.

"Ms. Kim for you" I said and roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask in a stern voice.

"What's with the sudden uproar? you became kind to everyone since then but you never show your kindness to me" he said and I sarcastically laugh. Is he making me laugh?

"Ask yourself if you deserve my kindness Kim Jongin. Do you think I didn't know how you splash your hot coffee in my poor employee? Who gave you the right?" I scoff at him.