CHAPTER 69

JENNIE POV

"You're getting used fetching me from work huh?" I said as I go inside the car.

"Of course! I like the Idea of fetching you every day" she said and lean close to kiss me. The supposed to be peck turn into sucking. Lisa held my right cheek as I snake my arm into her neck and pull her closer to the shotgun seat. We deepen the kissed and she asks for entrance which is I obligated to.

I suddenly felt hot down there. It's been a while since we did it and I kinda want to be touch by her soft hands. "Hmmm" I let out a low moan when she started to but my lower lip that really turns me on.
"I want you..." I said between our kiss and I felt her grin.

She held my torso and was about to lift me to her lap when we got startled by the loud knock on the window. We look at the window just to see Jisoo smiling teasingly. She's really near to the window and for sure she sees us because the car is tinted windows but if you put your face near at it you will see what we're doing.

Both of us groan. I open my window and glare at her. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I said in annoyance.

"Ha! You two can't calm your tits huh?" She said and started to laugh.

"Shut up!" I said and was about to close the window because she's talking nonsense when she put her hand inside to block it.

"Just so...you know. You can still continue and better find a better place" she said before leaning her head inside of the car. "Because your company parking lot has no place for two horny people" She said and laugh out loud. I got annoyed so I push the close button of the window because I really want to choke her.

" YAHHH!!! JENNIE!" She said as she struggled.
"I'm joking!" She yelled.

"Chaeng is a very smart woman but when it comes to choosing who to be with she's dumb" I said as I push the low button.

She glared at me and look at Lisa "My dear Lim. You might as well think before going into a relationship with this...tsk ignorant" she said which makes my eyes widened. Before I could smack her she already dashes out.

"YOU'RE FIRED KIM JISOO!" I shout but I just heard her loud laughs along with Lisa. "Move!" I said to Lisa and she just chuckles and started the engine before driving towards my house.

I was bored so I turn on the music with her playlist. I think she downloads her playlist here because it's obvious that her grandfather's playlist is lame just like my grandfather's playlist. Oldies these days have bad taste and are lame. I play the music from Weeknd.

The night is quite good. I lean my head to the window as I watch the city lights. My hormones are still not dying down because I really need cold water. Fucking Kim Jisoo! If she didn't interrupt us maybe I already felt heaven and not like this! I felt like having woman blue balls.

I felt horny and I just really want to feel Lisa and I think God is always by my side because Lisa stops the car at the side road. I look at her in confusion just to see her making a face. "Why?" I ask but instead of answering me she held my torso and lifts me on her lap.

"It hurts" She said and instantly kiss me on my lips because of the ranging hornyness that I'm feeling I kiss her back without complaining because I want it too.

I kiss her hungrily as if I was thirsty for her saliva. My hand goes on her neck and pulls her deeper into my face. I bit her lower lip causing her to whimper. Her hands go to my ass and she cupped it hard which makes me moan between our kisses. "Ahhhhmmh"

Her tongue swirl into my lips asking for entrance which is I obligated and let her tongue wander inside my mouth. We were sucking our tongues endlessly as if we didn't taste each other's lips for 10 years in a row. Both of my legs are on the side of her hips because I obviously sitting on her lap.