CHAPTER 101

THIRD-PERSON POV

Lisa turned her back to him and was about to walk out but Kai spoke continuously not minding if Lisa will stop to listen or continue going out. "Jennie and I never have something. I'm the one who begs Jennie to help me with things because I don't know how would I plan to propose to my girlfriend that I met in the US. Jennie was just kind enough to help me but I did tell her to tell you about it but I didn't know she didn't"

"I know she wouldn't," Lisa said and she finally go out of the cafe. Kai was relieved that at least Lisa know the truth but he still feels guilty because if he didn't ask for Jennie's help maybe they're now living their happy family with their newborn baby...Maybe he didn't cause this huge trouble for Manoban's and Kim's.

Lisa climb into her car and punch the steering wheel hardly as her tears burst out. After hearing Kai's explanation she just felt guilty even more. she felt sorry even jealousy was not the main point why she snap that night but even not she still think of Jennie and kai is seeing each other behind her back...she didn't tell anyone nor admit it that she do felt betrayed.

It took a minute before she wipes her tears and decided that maybe she could buy a Christmas decor because she's been planing about going to the mall but she didn't have much time but now she have an hour before dinner and she wants to make it up to Jennie. She decided too that maybe she will not open up what Dr. Lee said because it just making their relationship even more worst. 

There's time for that but she hopes it will be sooner.

Lisa arrives at the mall and make her way inside and go directly to the store where Jennie usually drag her to buy other stuff for their house but now was different. her own feet is the one who drags her here...Alone. 

She goes inside pushing a big cart that she thinks will be okay to help her carry the things she needs to buy. "Hello, ma'am! what are you looking for?" A salesman came to her and asks her with a bright smile. 

Lisa smiled back not wanting to make the guy feel awkward. "I was planning to buy a Christmas decor for our house," Lisa said and the salesman nodded. 

"Let me assist you, ma'am! this way please" he said as he lead the way towards the decor section where all Christmas decors can be found. 

Lisa is planning to buy a new Christmas tree too because she wants it bigger than they had in their house and besides the Christmas tree they have is already look so old and the green color is already fading. She wants to get a big one since they have a very high ceiling and it will look better as she imagines. 

Lisa let go of the cart and walk to the aisle where a sample of a built Christmas tree is displayed with golden Christmas balls and Christmas lights. Lisa stops in front of the certain Christmas tree and look at the salesman. "How tall is this one?" Lisa ask.

"It's 3 meter Christmas tree, ma'am! It's a good one if you'd ask me! It's really nice to have this if you have a nice ceiling and you will set this up in the living room! however, this is a little difficult to set up because it's too tall but I guess it will be fun to build this with your partner and kids! You can consider it as a family bonding!" The sales guy happily said. 

Lisa just nodded to him and didn't dare to correct him because the smile on the sales guy's face was just so bright and Lisa didn't want him to drop that smile and even apologize to her for telling such a thing...She didn't want that and besides the guy really look so happy. 

"I'll get this one" Lisa said and the sales guy jump in happiness. 

"REALLY MA'AM?!" He excitedly asks because after all...this is his first client since this morning. all his colleagues already sold something and he's the only one who still didn't. Lisa smile and nodded. "Alright! I'll be back ma'am!" he said and leave Lisa for a moment.