Bucky Barnes

You were due at a mission briefing today, you got the word that Bucky had caught a stomach bug from somewhere a few days before, you asked Steve to go in your place for the mission, you wanted to take care of Bucky, like you had been doing since.

You were warming up soup on the stove before going to see him. "Hey, Sleepy" you said "That smells good, did you make it?" he asked "I can't cook, Bucky" you said "I'll have to teach you then" he said. You sat there, cleaning up the room a little too. You went to wash up and grab the thermometer. You sat on the floor beside his bed, waiting for it too beep "100, it's getting lower, yay" you said. You went to the clean the thermometer, and put it back in the cupboard. You laid down beside him on the bed, he played with your hair "You look sick" he said "No, I'm fine" you replied, knowing it was a complete lie as you could hear your stomach. 

You laid there for a while, he stroked your hair "You're cute" he said "Thanks, do you want anything while I get a drink?" you asked "A Snack" he replied "Okay" you got up. You went to the kitchen and got a glass of water with some crackers. You put them on the counter as you grabbed the trash can, you threw up. When you settle a little you carried the stuff into the room, bringing the trash can with you. You handed him the crackers and you put the glass on the side table. You sat on the edge of the bed "(Y/N) sit back" Bucky said "Don't want to, I don't to throw up and get it on the sheets" you said "Steve changed these about 3 times. I can get a towel if it'll make you feel better" he replied, you nodded lightly. 

Bucky laid the towel in-front of you, "Scootch forward, I'll sit behind you" he said, you did so. You laid on him "How are you feeling?" he asked "Sick, nauseous, got a stomachache, cold, hot" you replied. Bucky tied you hair up in a bun, he pulled the towel under you chin " 'M gonna be sick" you said, Bucky held the trash can for you as you sat up a little. Bruce walked in as you started vomiting "I was coming to see Bucky, but (Y/N), I think I need to see you more" he said going to get the thermometer. 

When he came back, Bucky wiped your lips "Now, open up. I need to see if you've got a fever" Bruce said "No way" you replied "Why not? You've got the trash can" he replied, you shook your head "Do you want me to do it the 1940's way?" Bucky asked "No, no" you said. You let Bruce do it, you kept gagging "A few more seconds" Bruce said. It beeped, Bruce took it out and you dry heaved "102.9, That's quite high, I'll get a cool patch, I need you drink some water" he said. Bucky put the trash can on the floor and held the glass to your lips "Slowly, take your time" he said. You curled up laying on his chest, Bruce put the patch on your forehead "Rest and sleep. Bucky will take care of you" he said. 

Bucky wrapped his arms around you "You're okay. Just let me know if you need anything, I'm here for you" he said "Thank you" you yawned as you drifted off.