Tony's sister

You were sat in the tower waiting for the team to come back from mission they didn't allow you to go on this for risk of danger which you totally disagreed with as you have been on plenty dangerous missions and come out of the alive. They arrived back some went down to the medical but Steve came to see you. You were sat on the couch.

"How was it?" You asked "would have been easier with you" he replied "I hate how Tony thinks I'm fragile I'm not made of glass" you replied. "You're his sister he is always going to protect you" Steve replied. "I think it's time I pranked him" you said "sure if you want too. You always resort to revenge plans but I'll allow this one" he said sneaking a kiss. You and Steve had to keep your relationship a secret from Tony as he'd go mad if he found out.

The next morning you woke up with the a prank idea and got the team in on it leaving Tony out. "We won't say anything just do your thing" Clint said. You all went down for breakfast, you sat in the living room "(Y/N) come and eat" Tony said "I'm not hungry, don't feel well but I'll be okay" you replied "what? No, Bruce you need to look at her right now" Tony said "no, I don't she will come to me if she needs anything Tony. You need to let her be free" Bruce replied "okay fine" Tony replied.

As the day went by you kept putting on different symptoms all leading to the ending prank, you headed down to the lab. "Tony, Help please" you said stumbling. He came over as you collapsed to the floor. Tony panicked as he laid you on your side. You fake threw up while still having your eyes closed. Bruce came down "how is she?" He asked "unconscious and being sick on the floor" Tony replied. "Oh, I'll take a look at her now" Bruce said. Bruce tapped you "got you Tony" you yelled. "Oh my god I thought you were dying" he yelled back. "That's what you get when you don't let me go on mission I am capable" you replied getting up.

You walked over to Steve who was stood at the door "by the way Steve is my boyfriend and we've been dating since a month after I got here and you never noticed" you said before kissing Steve. "I got your sister and I'm gonna marry her" Steve said pulling out a ring "yes, I'm marrying him. You are not planning the wedding we are" you said.

"(Y/N) Stark get your ass back here" Tony yelled as you and Steve ran off to the bedroom.