Eros

You were Eros' girlfriend and you were planning something. Something very mischievous, he knew what you were like for prank but he's never been the victim of one. Well, until today. 

You were sat on the edge of the bed thinking of an idea for the prank. Eros walked in "Hey baby, You okay, you been here an awful long time?" he asked "I'm not feeling all that great" you replied "Oh okay, anything I can do?" he asked, you leant on him "You feeling a bit lightheaded?" he asked "Very." you replied, His arms wrapped around you "Don't fight it, let it take its course" he said. You leant all your weight on him "You're okay" he whispered. He gently stroked your hair, you looked up at him "Can I stay in here for a little bit?" you asked "Yeah, sure." Eros replied, he tucked you into bed "I'll come check on you in a while" he said. When he left you smiled to yourself, knowing it worked.

A little while late you went out to the main area of the ship. Eros was sat on the mini sofa, you sat next to him "I asked Pip to fly" he said. You rested on him, he pulled you on to his lap, he slipped his hand under yours that were clasped against your stomach "Does your stomach hurt, love?" he asked, you nodded. You and Eros cuddled for about two hours, him also making you drink water throughout. 

Eros decided to make you some broth hoping that it could at least help settle your stomach before landing. He came in the living room, spoon feeding you. After about half, you pretending to gag, "do you need the bucket?" he asked, you nodded gagging again. Eros raced off to find it, little did he know you'd not swallowed any of it. He came running back, he held the bucket as you 'threw up' "Oh baby, that's just come right back up, hasn't it." he said, he kissed your temple. He put the bucket down and wiped your lips "Back to bed, you get some rest" he said picking you up "But I want to cuddle" you whined "I'll be coming back, love. I'm going to clean up and I'll bring the bucket for you" he said. 

Over night, you and Eros cuddled together. You woke up the next morning, got an early breakfast and was going to tell him it was all a prank. You sat on the bed waiting for him to wake up then without warning the ship hit a turbulent area, making your stomach do flips. You ran to the bathroom, immediately vomiting into the clean water of the toilet. Eros woke up, realising you weren't there. He rushed to the bathroom finding you curled up, head resting on your arm in the seat "(Y/N) babe, I put the bucket there for a reason" he said. "I felt better and I had breakfast now I'm flight sick" you sobbed "hush, babe. It's okay." he soothed rubbing your stomach, the more you cried more sick you felt, it eventually lead to round two "I'm sorry you have to go through this." he said. When it stopped he pulled you into a hug "Back to bed, just drink water for today, we should be landing again tonight for our last stop" he said 

Eros stayed with you all day, he made sure the bucket was always in front of you, having you sleeping sat up and just drinking water.