Intruder

The next morning you wake up next to the Joker. You're disgusted. Your entire body hurts. You're sore. You get up out of bed and put your clothes on. He's asleep and you're being careful not to wake him. You needed to find a way out without being detected.

You open the door and slip out. You couldn't find your shoes, so you run down the hall barefoot. It makes you undetectable. The doors right in front of you, you're about to walk out, but you're interrupted when the door swings open.

You don't understand what's going on at first. You just stand there. Nat bursted in. It was Nat. You breath, relieved. But then, there are men coming from behind you, going to attack you and the intruder.

Without a word you look at each other. Both going down the hall, attacking the guards trying to attack the two of you. You and Nat end up taking them all out. It takes forever, but you two make a good team.

And by the time you take out the henchman, he's waiting for you. For both of you. When you see him staring you stop in your tracks. You can't face him. He took something from you. You couldn't.

You look at Nat, she can see the pain in your eyes. How broken you are. She nods, she understands. She was going to take of it herself, but he had other plans. "Don't look to her for help."

You can't reply. And he's not finished talking. "I knew exactly who you were when you came in here. I knew what your game was. But I thought it'd be fun to play too."

"What's your game here?" Nat spits. "Well, now that all of my hometown superhero's are dead, all 'DC' hero's are dead, your 'avengers' are my new threat, and one walked right into my home. And she gave herself to me."

"I did not give myself to you. You took something from me the I didn't want you to! You hurt me. Yea I pretended to be your girlfriend, okay I pretended it was something I wanted to do, but you knew. You knew what you were doing and that I didn't want it."

"And I did it anyway. That was my favorite part of it. Watching you try so hard to pretend you liked it. And you've brought another Avenger into my home and there are obviously more to come..."

Just as he says that, there's another loud bang on the door, and as he was saying, more Avengers came in. To your rescue. Just has he wanted. You fell into his trap.