Who's First?

Author Note: I will not be putting a lot of detail into this but still warning. I cringed so hard writing this and I'm sorry if it sucks.

"You could relieve each other's stress, and let me watch..." They look at each other and then back to you. "What?"

"I want to see you two together. You've done stuff you just haven't gone all the way yet. And I want to watch when you do."

"I-doll, you're joking right?" You shake your head and look at Steve who still hasn't said anything. "That's a lot of pressure sweetheart."

"If you're not ready that's fine. Or if you want to do it alone and have it just be the two of you I get it, it was just a suggestion. I can go watch a movie with Nat."

"I want you to be a part of it, not just watching. And that would be awkward. If you were just staring at us while we were..."

"Okay. You want me to be a part of it, and I want to watch you two, so...I have an idea." You bite your lip and look between them, waiting for an answer.

"What is it?" Steve asks reluctantly. "Come here." You smile and pull Steve over to you. You kiss him and then pull back a little but he pulls your lips back to his.

Bucky takes his turn kissing you and then he removes his clothes, then Steve removes yours and his. "Which one of you is going first?"

They both look at each other and you can tell by the look on both their faces it's Bucky. You can't help but laugh at their reaction, they were basically saying 'you know who's going first'.

You lay with your back against the headboard and spread your legs. Bucky goes down between your legs and starts kissing your inner thighs.

"How come after all this time I still haven't gotten to do that?" Steve says as Bucky licks a stripe along your entrance. You can feel him smiling against you and you moan.

"If you wanna go first, be my guest." Bucky says before going back down on you. "Nope. I have a higher rank than you so, I get to pick, you're first."

"Yes Captain." Bucky laughs and so do you. He goes back to work on you and you watch as Steve gets both of them ready.

"You ready Buck?" Steve asks as he lines himself up with Bucky. "Yea." Bucky says. Steve slowly moves his hips forward. Bucky let's put a groan which sends a vibration through you and you can't help but moan.

"Fuck." Steve mumbles under his breath. "Language." You chuckle but are quickly cut off by you moaning as another vibration was sent through your body when Bucky groans against you from Steve bottoming out inside of him.

Bucky picks up his pace on you, entering his fingers inside of you, pumping them in and out. Steve pumps himself in and out of Bucky quickly.

It doesn't take long before all three of you had reached your climaxes and fell back on to the bed. Steve would have to wait for his turn, you were all exhausted.

A/N: ALSO PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY JAMES BARNES WATTPAD STORY-
"If you go down, I go down with you."