When Malfoy Is Involved

Year= Order Of The Phoenix
House = Slytherin
Sibling = Draco Malfoy
Relationship w/h Hermoine= Girlfriend
Smut or fluff= Fluff
Trigger warning: None

Summary: Because your brother just loves to get in between your business at all times, you finally show him a lesson and I'm not talking with books.

"Here comes Malfoy again, probably back to make fun of me again." Hermoine states, rolling her eyes at the sight of my twin brother talking to his 'girlfriend' Pansy Parkinson or as I like to call her 'Pugface'
"He keeps pissing you off, 'Moine and I give you complete permission to kick his ass." I tell her, chuckling.
"You do remember what happened last time, you allowed me to do what I wanted with your brother? It ended up with him having a bloody slap from me! " Hermoine snickers at my response.

"Ah, and here we have my twin sister and her filthy mudblood of a girlfriend." Draco appears behind Hermoine and I can just see the disgust on her face. I just stare up at my brother, hating him more than I ever thought I could. His two little suck-up goonies behind him, always laughing along with all the jokes and horrendous things that he says.
"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" He continues to be horrible towards my girlfriend until I stand up. Now I'll just say for context, I have kicked my brother's ass a lot when we were younger and I am the elder twin.
"Would you just fuck off, Draco?" I shove him away into the arms of his little goons. "Leave my damn girlfriend alone or I will kick your fucking ass."

"You ain't gonna do nothing to me without reprocussions, father is on my side for this." Draco smirks at me, his face so punchable. "You aren't gonna hit me again, are you?" The last sentence in a babyish and mocking tone.

"Malfoy, just leave 'em alone." Harry comes up behind them, standing in front of us. "They've done nothing to you." Finally, Draco scoffs and walks away.
"He's pathetic and vile..." Hermoine spits her venom. "He's just a asshole."
"An asshole who can't keep his trap shut. Why am I related to him?" I complain, sitting at the table.

"Sweetheart, if I had the answer to that, life would be brilliant!" My girlfriend exclaims, reading the newspaper.