Honeymoon (Male Y/N) (Requested)

Year: Post-Hogwarts (2002)
House: Slytherin

Family and Relationships
Lucius Malfoy (Father)
Narcissa Malfoy (Mother)
Draco Lucius Malfoy (Younger Twin Brother)

Relationship with Hermione= Wife (Newlyweds)
Type of Chapter: Smut
Trigger Warnings:⚠️Contains smut  so please get your holy water and pour it on yourself after reading this⚠️

Summary: To put it simply, Y/N and Hermione go on their honeymoon and get up to some magical business (If you know what I mean)

Y/N's POV

Looking over at Mrs Malfoy puts a smile on my face, I still cannot believe that I got the hottest girl in Hogwarts to marry me! Me out of all people when my entire family have a history of being death-eaters which I simply assumed she would not want a boyfriend who's associated with them...

But I surprisingly got the school to believe that, despite The Dark Lord instructing me to help my younger twin brother with murdering Professor Albus Dumbledore, that I would never follow him like that and always rejected the idea of joining him in the future...

And it lasted throughout the 90s to now with my family turning a new leaf during the Battle of Hogwarts

But now, after my parents gave me and my wife lots of money since we are really rich, I've booked a three-week honeymoon in the beautiful islands of The Maldives which just sounds brilliant from what I've heard in the past.

"Y/N?" I turn my head to see Hermione prodding my shoulder and pointing out the window where we both saw the island's airport after that 12 hour flight from London on what the muggles call a 'airplane'. "We are almost there!"

"One week away from everything, we can just forget what happened in the past and think of what's happening now." I smile at her, admiring the view out of her window.

The plane lands and we get a taxi to our resort stilt house above the pure blue water with a gorgeous view out to the ocean.

I unlock the house with the key that I got at the reception and we step in the house, dragging behind our luggage inside with us.

I've never seen a view more beautiful than what we have through the bedroom window, we can stare out at the ocean every morning if we wanted to...

"The view is gorgeous, isn't it? It's like staring out of our old dorm room back at Hogwarts..." Hermione tells me, gazing out at the view.

"Nothing can be a better view than you, Mrs Malfoy." I whisper into her ear, wrapping my arms around her waist and lightly nipping at her neck. "There's nobody around for miles, what do you say?"

"What are you saying, Mr Malfoy?" She decides to tease me, turning her head to the side which gives me more access to her neck as she bites down on her lip softly.

"We both know what I am on about, my darling..." I bite down on her earlobe, earning a satisfied groan from her. "I want you just as much as you want me..."

"Do what you want to me, I'm all yours..." Her eyes flutter shut, showing off her submissive side.

I claim her lips hostage, effortlessly lifting her into my arms, carrying her to our bedroom...

I unbutton my shirt, carelessly tossing it to the floor before pulling out my wand and flicking it towards the bedroom door twice, spewing two spells.

"Muffliato"

"Colloportus"

The remainder of our clothes form into a pile on the bedroom floor, leaving us both just in our underwear.

Hermione's POV

My husband begins to climb up my body, leaving millions of intense hickeys up my legs, to my inner thighs, to my hips, to my stomach, up to my chest and shoulders, eventually landing on my neck and quickly discovering that sweet spot on the nape of my neck before his lips meet mine again. His tongue swipes against my bottom, asking for access which I gladly accept.

I feel his hands roam to my back where he fiddles with my bra strap, looking at me for consent.
"Take it off, baby..." I groan into his mouth, my eyes screwed shut. "Just make love to me..."

His hands remove my bra, leaving me bare in that area.

Y/N's POV

I crawl back down Hermione's body, kissing every nook and cranny that my lips can reach before finding her core so I discard the barrier before my hot breath hitches against her pussy, which makes her squirm and grip the bedsheets.

I lightly run a finger through her folds, hearing a light gasp arise from my wife's mouth before I begin giving her kitty licks to the pussy.

She grips a handful of my platinum blonde locks, tugging on it as I continue to playfully tease her dripping core.

"Daddy..." She loudly moans as I hit a sweet spot before I abruptly leave her empty, yanking down my boxers, allowing my dick to pop out.

"Where do you want me, sweetheart?" I purr, lightly caressing the base to the tip.

"I wanna be on top of you..." She demands so I nod, laying against the bed before helping her to slowly lower herself down onto my manhood, her walls clamping onto my dick.

I grip onto her hips as she begins to grind forward and backwards, throwing her head back in pleasure.

The sound of skin slapping together fills the room along with Hermione's aggressive moans getting louder and louder before she reaches her climax.

I feel her cum cover my manhood from base to tip before she slips off me, laying next to me.

Both of us breathing heavily after what just happened, this was definitely going to be a really enjoyable 3 weeks, innit?