Too Close For Comfort (G!P Emma X Female Y/N) (Requested)

Summary: Emma and Y/N go to a Harry Potter cast member reunion where Y/N reunites with her best friend Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) but Emma begins to get jealous over how close Y/N and Tom are so she has to put her girlfriend into her place and remind Y/N who she belongs to...

(Y/N played Sirius's daughter)

(⚠️This chapter contains implied smut⚠️)

Emma's POV

Me and Y/N have been invited to this Harry Potter cast reunion and obviously we have been stoked for it since we haven't seen these people for a few years, I'm definitely excited to see Dan and Rupert especially!

"Emma!" Dan exclaims as I find Dan and Rupert before we have a group hug, I just cannot get the massive smile off my face.

"Gosh, it's so great to you see you two!" I smile at the two of them.

"How have you and Y/N? I've seen the trailer on that latest film with the two of you and it looks incredible!" Rupert smiles back at the both of us, before his smile slowly fades as he looks out to the distance at something so I follow his gaze and then spot Y/N with Tom but it begins to make me a bit jealous and I am horrendous when it comes to my jealousy with my girlfriend and she damn well knows it.

"They look very close, a little too close...." Rupert comments  before their eyes lock onto me, seeing my face of pure jealousy and sadness. "This cannot be good!"

"Emma, you can't go up there and start making a scene! Right now, just keep calm and talk to her about it afterwards, you'll just make a fool of yourself since there's cameras rolling on Tom and Y/N at the moment" Dan reminds me and I hesitantly nod, knowing that he's right despite I don't wanna believe that he is.

"That would be a lot simpler if me when I'm jealous wasn't a complete emotional mess." I tell them, trying not to show how angry I am with Y/N but it's blatantly obvious when the cameras suddenly switch to the three of us.

The fans have a front-row seat to see how jealous I am since I barely even listen when the camera crew were filming Dan, Rupert and I since I was way too focused on my girlfriend's interactions with Tom but I manage to push it out of my mind eventually and focus on the interview.

Y/N's POV

I glance towards Emma and just see how jealous she is getting since I'm with Tom, is it bad that I sometimes intentionally get her jealous? It's mostly because when she's jealous, she normally takes it out on me with very rough sex when she eventually gets me alone...

It sounds selfish to me that I intentionally get her like this for my own pleasure when I know that it could be seriously affecting her trusting me and if I'm really loyal to her...

I love her with everything in my body and she knows deep down that I belong to her and only her, but it's always fun sometimes to get her deliberately possessive over me.

"Emma is getting so jealous of the two of us, Tom." I tell him, making us both laugh. "You can definitely say that I'm not walking tommorow after she gets me home..."

"I thought you always enjoyed seeing Emma all possessive over you, Y/N?" He chuckles, raising his eyebrows.

After we finish up the filming, we say goodbye to the cast before we drive back home, I definitely know that I'm getting railed when I get home.

I can just about see Emma's dick protruding through her trousers so I decide to turn her on more by resting my hand against her thigh to which she just smiles at me but I can still see the jealousy in her eyes.

"Don't think that you're getting off scot-free from today, baby, I expect you in that lingerie that I got you for your last birthday and laying on the bed as I call up somebody..." She tells me, making me palm her through her trousers. "You are getting railed when I come through the bedroom door so you better be ready for that...."

"You know that I'm always ready for you, daddy..." I tease her, rubbing her through her trousers.

We arrive home not too long after that and you just can guess that I didn't walk for the next few days...