Your Adorable When You're Mad

Year: Order Of The Phoenix
House: Gryfindor
Family: Harry Potter (Brother)
Relationship With Hermoine: Girlfriend
Type of Chapter: Fluff
Trigger Warnings: None

Summary: Hermoine's pissed off at you when you fail a test, but what's really got your attention is how hot your girlfriend is when she's pissed off at you and as compliments and nicknames are her weakness, she hates when you do it.

Y/N's POV: "I can't believe that you failed that bloody exam, Y/N!" She exclaims, pissed the fuck off as we enter the common room. "This is the type of behaviour that I expect from somebody like Ron!"
"Oi, I'm not deaf, you know!?" The red-head yells as he heads down the staircase. "Why is it when Y/N does something wrong, you immediately think about me?"
"You know exactly why, Ronald." Hermoine states in a dumbfounded tone. "I was making her study with me because I don't want my bloody girlfriend to fail her exams again!"

"Lemme tell you, Ron. You don't wanna be studying with Hermoine when there's a test soon! She will kill you herself." I tell him, jokingly as I sit down on the couch.
"Trust me, mate. I've known her as long as you have, she's bloody terrifying when furious." He replies, laughing.
"Not terrifying for me, she's fucking hot when furious." I whisper, making him chuckle before he leaves, leaving us two alone.
"What was that, Y/N?" Hermoine inquires, trying to be scary but she's just adorable.
"You know what you heard, my darling." I respond, using that one name that she adores more than anything. This is evident when she looks away and I can just see the adorable little smile being tugged on her lips.
"Cat got your tounge, Granger?" I tease, making her blush hard. "I can see that little smirk on your face, you can't stay mad at me for that long?"
"Nope, and I hate you for it." She gives in, giving me a kiss which I accept gratefully.