The Altar (Male OC X Hermione)

Full Name: Felix Anthony Johnathon Lupin-Black
Age/Birthdate/Year: 23 years old, Born November 20th 1979, 2002 (Post-Hogwarts)

Family and Relationships:
Remus John Lupin (Deceased Father)
Sirius Orion Black III (Deceased Father)
Regulus Black (Deceased Uncle)
Best Friends: Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Neville Longbottom

Summary: Y/N watches Hermione walk down the aisle and finally say her wedding vows.

Y/N's POV: Today is finally the day of the amazing wedding, I just cannot wait to see how gorgeous Hermione will be! Me and her have been planning this entire day over the span of a couple of months and at last, the plans have resulted in one of the most beautiful and breath-taking wedding venues that you would ever experience.

I am currently standing at the end of the altar with Ron and Harry, smiling widely at one another.

But then, the whole world stops when we all see Hermione walking down the aisle with her father on her arm, she looks so beautiful and amazing that it simply takes my breath away, effortlessly. She catches my eye and gives me a smile as she reaches the end of the aisle.

Throughout her lovely vows, I realise why I love this woman more and more each day. When the ring slips onto her hand, my breath hitches and my lips can't seem to remove that permanent grin on my face.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride."

But then, it finally hits me when she locks lips with Ron and I realise that-

-I will never be him