Good Morning (Emma X Female Y/N)

Summary- When Emma gets impatient that her wife won't wake up but then she realises that Y/N is only just pretending to be asleep but they come up with a compromise that both of them are happy with.

(Does anyone else just really love their sleep more than anything?)

Y/N's POV-

My wife likes nothing more than to wake me up with hugs and kisses because she wakes up at like 7:00am whilst I don't really like waking up until 9:00am because sleep is the BEST.

(This is just me)

As much as I appreciate that I have my own free alarm clock, it does get annoying from time to time, especially when I'm not feeling the best or I'm annoyed at her (which is rare).

"You gonna wake up this morning?" I hear her voice and pretend to still be asleep to see what she does on a cold December morning. "Darling, you fallen back asleep or something?"

I feel her arms snake around my waist, her cold fingers against my skin and feeling her breathing behind me that tickles ever so slightly.

"Mrs Watson, are you awake?" I try to keep my smile to myself because everything that she calls me that, my heart flutters. "You are the laziest person that I think that I have ever met."

"Call me that again, I liked it."

"Morning, Mrs Watson." Emma gave into my wishes, pressing kisses against my neck so I finally rolled over onto my back where I find her leaning over me with that adorable look on her face. "I hate when you pretend to be asleep, it's bloody annoying, you know that?"

"And why is that?"

"Because I like when you're awake so I don't feel weird to be watching you as you sleep?"

"You watch me when I sleep? Bloody hell, you really are a creep."

"Hey! It could be a whole lot worse, just be happy that it's your wife watching you sleep and not some random stalker because that would not be pleasant..."

"I mean, when you aren't giving me enough attention, I might enjoy some random man watching me as I sleep."

"And that is why I hate leaving you alone."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Darling, your wife is a famous actress, you going to have to deal with some nights that I'm not going to be home."

"I know, my love, I was joking around." An comfortable silence followed, both of them content with lying there without saying another word.

"Well, you are in luck, I would say? I haven't got anything planned for this morning so what do you say that we have a lazy morning?"

"There is nothing I would want more but on one exception?" Emma cocks her head at me before I deliver the second half of the sentence. "I'll accept your offer if you promise that you won't let me go?"

"You are too adorable, you know that I wouldn't do that..." Emma pulls me into her chest, both of us snuggling back down into the warm covers and falling back asleep not too long afterwards.

And we didn't wake up until 12pm when she had to leave me for all those boring meetings, it's moments like these that make me remember why I fell in love with her in the first place... I might actually love her more than my sleep.