Rewrite The Stars (Male OC)

Full Name: Isaac Arthur-Moore Weasley
Age/Birthdate/Year: 16 years old/ Born 1st March 1980/ Half-Blood Prince

Relationships and Family:
Arthur Weasley (Father)
Molly Weasley (Mother)
Bill Weasley (Older Brother)
Charlie Weasley (Older Brother)
Percy Weasley (Older Brother)
Fred and George Weasley (Older Identical Twin Brothers)
Ronald Weasley (Younger Twin Brother)
Ginny Weasley (Younger Sister)
Best Friends: Harry James Potter, Dean Thomas and Hermione Jean Granger

Relationship with Hermione = Best Friend/Love Interest
Type of Chapter: Regular
Trigger Warnings: None

Summary: Ron and Hermione are in a commited relationship with one another but unknown to anyone other than Fred, George and Harry is that Isaac, Ron's older twin brother has had a major crush on his girlfriend for 4 years now...

(I would like to mention that I don't hate Ron at all, Ron is one of my favourite Harry Potter characters so please don't be thinking that I'm always targeting him in the chapters, it's because it's obviously canon that he and Hermione are a couple)

Is it true that Hermione feels the same or is it just another stupid rumour that Fred and George played on him?

(⚠️This chapter contains an abusive and manipulative relationship between Ron and Hermione so viewer discretion is heavily advised⚠️)

Isaac's POV: I continue to absent-mindedly watch Ron and Hermione smiling with one another in the Burrow's backgarden, desperately wishing that I was my twin brother and/or Hermione would be in love with me instead.

Anyways, hello there! The name is Isaac Arthur-Moore Weasley, the forgotten, unpopular and slightly older twin brother of Ronald Billius Weasley. Essentially the one sibling that nobody talks to and is more into studying than buddying but I do have some friends (Harry, Hermione, Dean and Seamus). But I wouldn't honestly just stick to myself as I'm more introverted than one would think about somebody with that many siblings in one house!

I've been socially awkward since I was born, I could barely hold a minute-long conversation with another classmate when I was back in nursery before Mum decided to just homeschool us kids until we got to age 11 and attended Hogwarts.

My twin brother is currently dating the girl that I've had a massive crush on since my 2nd year, but I've essentially lost all of my chances with Hermione Granger since from what I've heard, they are both 'madly in love' and are in a commited and exclusive relationship.

But in my mind, I can just see that Hermione doesn't seem to ever want to be around Ron and I'm not gonna lie, she seems to be always away from her boyfriend, plus, I swear to Merlin that I've caught her staring at me a couple of times and I'm being honest, I've been staring back.

But, Ron has caught onto me eye-fucking his girlfriend several times and so he's almost always leads Hermione away from me whenever I come anywhere near the couple.

Hermione's POV: It's not that I don't like Ron but I don't like the constant overprotectiveness whenever his brother is around, it's just the fact that Ron gets so possessive and jealous whenever I even lay my eyes on any boy other than Harry and him and it's seriously getting on my nerves.

Isaac walks into the Gryfindor common room with Harry after their detentions with Professor McGonagall and I almost immediately feel Ron's hand grip onto mine.
"Hermione, stop looking at Isaac!" He whisper-yells at me and I just bite my cheek, panning my attention over to the book in my hand.
"Ron, what do you think I'm gonna do to Hermione?!" Isaac overhears Ron's comment, grimacing at my boyfriend. "She isn't doing any harm by looking at me anyways!"