Fuck Buddies (Male Y/N) (Requested)

Year: Half-Blood Prince (1996)
House: Ravenclaw

Family and Relationships
Xenophillius Lovegood (Father)
Pandora Lovegood (Deceased Mother)
Luna Lovegood (Younger Sister)

Relationship with Hermione= Fuck Buddies/Friends with Benefits
Type of Chapter: Smut
Trigger Warnings: ⚠️Smut⚠️

Summary: Hermione and Y/N are fuck-buddies but Ron and Harry can see that Hermione has deep down feelings for the Ravenclaw boy so they try to convince her to ask him out but Hermione is reluctant to do so but after a session, Hermione asks Y/N out on a date...

Hermione's POV

You wouldn't expect somebody like Y/N Lovegood to be like he is because of everyone knowing his little sister's sweet and charming nature but he has a soft side to him which is saved for only his little sister who he loves with everything in his heart.

His interactions with his younger sister is so much more wholesome compared to him whenever we are having one of his 'sessions' in either of our dorm rooms. He switches from this wholesome and angelic older brother to this dominant master in the bedroom in a split-second.

"Don't you think that you should change what's going on between you and Y/N, Hermione?" Harry asks me as we wander into the courtyard and take a seat underneath a nearby tree.

"What makes you say that?" I question him, flipping through my latest edition of The Daily Prophet.

"We've seen the way that you look at him during our classes, you definitely wanna be more than just fuck buddies with him..." Ron explains, scoffing at me. "He's perfect for you; he gets really good grades, he's well-mannered and what we have heard from Luna, he treats his family really well."

"I have to think that through, I mean, what if he just wants the sexual side and isn't interested in a romantic relationship?" I ask them, glancing behind me to see him being adorable with his sister, making daisy chains together.

"If that's the way that he treats his younger sister, you can definitely infer how he would treat his significant other, Hermione..." Harry informs me, giving me a smile.

"I guess, we'll see but I'm not expecting much... I'll ask him when we next see each other."

Later that day in Y/N's dorm room...

He pushes me against the wall, our fingers interlocking as he throws a spell to silence the room before locking his lips against mine.

"Now, you remember your words, princess because I got you a surprise this evening...." He whispers into my right ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Colour me intrigued, Master Lovegood..." I breath out before whimpering when his teeth clasp down on that specific spot on my neck before effortlessly holding me up against the wall, both hands underneath my thighs.

Our tongues tussle for dominance like two dragons fighting with him being the successor and plunging his tongue into my mouth, leaving me a weak-in-the-knees and feeble moaning mess. I lightly feel his erect dick grazing against my crotch, the same dick that I have been craving all week-long...

Y/N settles me down to his bed before beginning to unbuckle his belt while giving me a smirk before a pile of clothes appear next to him,

"Give me your hands, princess." He instructs me, softly so I follow his orders and present my hands to him, he ties my hands to the bed posts with his school belt. "Is that too tight?"

I shake my head before he pushes me down onto the bed, seductively crawling above me before beginning his search over my body, leaving kisses and hickeys in every available spot on my body.

His breath warm against my sensitive parts makes me internally shudder and whimper lightly before allowing my eyes to close

Y/N's POV

I can tell that Hermione is feeling needy with how much her body is shivering at my touch, I hook my finger into her underwear and slide them off with a simple tug, leaving her bottom half completely bare.

I fiddle around with her clit, recieving some sexy moans from Hermione before I slip two fingers inside her pussy, her legs already feeling like they are quivering with just one touch.

The needy little slut arches her back when I curl my fingers inside her and moans loudly before I begin to blast my fingers in and out of her pussy as fast as I can...

Her breathy moans fill the room before the white substance begins to glisten my fingers so I pull them out of her, crawling above her and allowing her to taste herself before unbuckling her hands from my belt.

"Y/N, can I talk to you about something?" She suddenly pipes up so I nod my head, giving her the signal to continue. "I've just been wondering if you would be interested with going out with me some time because I don't just wanna be friends with benefits anymore...."

"Whoa, I didn't know you felt that way, Hermione..." I raise my eyebrows at her before breaking out into a massive smile. "I never thought you would ask!"

"Amazing, how about tommorow since it's Saturday?" She suggests and I nod, crawling up to her eye level and allowing her to cuddle into me.

"I would love that, let me treat you, Hermione."

A few minutes later, I hear her breathing as I realise that she has fallen asleep on my chest so I kiss her forehead and eventually fall asleep with her, my brain immediately planning out this entire date!