Wingardium Leviosa? (Male OC)

Full Name: Hayden Jamie Potter
Age/Birthdate/Year: 11 years old, Born 29th July 1980, The Philosopher's Stone
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Family and Relationships:
James Potter (Deceased Father)
Lily Potter (nee. Evans) (Deceased Mother)
Harry James Potter (Younger Twin Brother)
Sirius Black (Godfather)

Relationship with Hermione: Aquaintance
Type Of Chapter: Regular
Trigger Warnings: None

Hayden's POV: Me, Harry and Ron all watch Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of our year, walk past with confidence in every stride as if she knows that she is a know-it-all.
"She is a nightmare, I'm telling you two..." Ron whispers to us, making us three boys chuckle.
"I don't know, she could be nice if we got to know her?" I suggest, which Harry seems to agree with but Ron is reluctant to give the muggle-born student a chance.

Harry and I had been raised by muggles our entire lives, after our mum and dad were both viciously murdered by Lord Voldemort or 'He Who Shall Not Be Named' as most people call him around here and now, me and my twin brother are on the quest to avenge our parents' simultaneous deaths and kill Voldemort, for the second and hopefully last bloody time.

I guess being raised by muggles, helps us to understand the discrimination they have to endure from the pure-blood supremacists like that seriously stuck-up daddy's boy Draco Malfoy.

Me and Harry are half-bloods, having a pure-blooded wizard for a father and a muggle-born witch for a mother who were killed 10 years ago...

"She seems so bloody rude and all, so I don't know why you would want to be friends with that friendless know-it-all..." Ron rudely states, laughing at himself. "Anyway, we better be heading to our first Charms class, it's starting in 5 minutes!"

Us three hurry to our Charms class with Professor Flitwick, narrowly being 'accidentally' trampled by older students in the hallways.
"Welcome to your first Charms class, everyone! My name is Professor Flitwick and over the next couple of weeks, we will be going over some basic spells, so shall we get started already?" Our professor greets us all and we all greet him back. "We will be starting with the Levitation Spell which is pronounced 'Wingardium Leviosa'."

I immediately notice Ron's struggle with levitating the feather that we have been tasked to make levitate as he flicks his wand rapidly.
"Stop, stop, stop! You're going to take somebody's eye out, besides you are saying it wrong, it's 'Leviosa' not 'Leviosarr' " Hermione prods him rapidly on the shoulder.
"You do then, if you're so clever!" Ron challenges her, thinking that he's all smart but that smirk on his face disappears when Hermione expertly levitates her feather without much effort, both me and Ron raise our eyebrows in surprise and disbelief.

I may be falling for her already...