Scenarios With Hermione (PT 2)

Y/N: If you think about it, Voldemort is kind of like a prepubescent teenage girl

Harry: Give us a explanation of why you think that?

Y/N: He has a tiara, he has a diary, he has a pet whom he loves more than anything and he has a obsession with a famous teenage boy

Hermione: I-

Ron: They have a point, you know!

-----------------

Y/N, screeching at the top of their lungs: I AM SINGLE!

Ron, seriously concerned: Are they alright?!

Harry, shrugging his shoulders: Merlin, if I knew!

Y/N: AND YOUR NAME MUST BE HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER TO CHANGE THAT

Hermione, extremely flustered: I-

----------------------

Y/N: Baby?

Hermione, not taking her eyes off a book that she is reading: Yes, sweetheart?

Y/N: Have I ever told you how much I love you?

Hermione, looking at them: What have you broken this time, Y/N?

---------------------

Y/N: HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER, GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!

Hermione, fearing for her life: What is it, darling?

Y/N: I don't know who the fuck... told you to come in and steal my heart like this!

Hermione: WHA-

-------------------------

Ron, after their first Defence Against The Dark Arts Lesson: So what do you think about Umbridge?

Harry: She's really rude for no reason

Hermione: She seems quite unpleasant to be around

Y/N: I want to respectfully punt kick her in the face before throwing her bitch-ass down the stairs.

------------------------------

*In Potions*

Snape: Miss Granger, your potion looks very similar to Mister Potter's potion! 10 points from Gryfindor!

Snape: Mister Weasley, that potion looks horrendous, 20 points from Gryfindor!

Snape: Mister Malfoy, you somehow managed to not set the Potions classroom on fire for once, 40 points to Slytherin!

Snape: Mister/Miss/Mx Y/L/N, what is in your bloody cauldron?!

Y/N: Ketchup, professor... If you're gonna yell at me, at least I'll have my dino nuggies!

----------------------

Hermione: When I asked you to bring something back from your holiday to the coast, when you were visiting the muggle world, I didn't mean this, Y/N...

Y/N, struggling to hold onto a seagull: YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING SAID THAT THEN!